Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
it looks bad and it feels bad. there are so many people out cleaning up the mess and the news media is just standing around with all the cameras off. campus security is riot gear. everybody you pass on the street is talking about it. people have chosen sides, you can see it in their faces. i walked across the street to get a donut, every white guy i saw looked like they wanted to swing on me. half of lexington market is closed. mondawmin is closed. i saw owners of that one 7-11 one damn near in tears, another one in a daze like hes trying to figure out how hes going to feed his family now. things arent going to be the same for a long time. its really strange

Damn fukk them other people feelings.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Good point and these riots will be a call for even further segregation.

White point don't care as long as stuff like this is not happening in their communities or white majority city's.
Then it's imperative we go wherever they go. Haunt them. God forbid they experience a moment of anguish.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I remember going to work after Zimmerman got off. How's the plantation today fellas? Im ovaseas, so IONKNOW firsthand at the moment. They slick?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
hTqWv37.jpg

Where was all the outrage for this

Funny how white people can riot for bullshyt reasons but when black people do it for something that actually matters were "thugs" :mjpls:

Jhoon

Daps
the conversation has unsurprisingly been steered from why a man, who was in the custody of police, ended up murdered with a severed spinal cord and crushed larynx to the unfortunate aftermath instead.

it's all grown tiring honestly....
Let's talk about rioting instead why they are rioting. The agenda keeps the tunnel vision extra tight.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
these old blacks and their reflex to appease those in power is :scust:

the youth have connected the dots and said get outta the way, we will TAKE what's rightfully ours.

fukk your commerce, fukk your normal way of life, nothing will be okay until change comes.

You have to FORCE their hand.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly. I couldn't live with myself if I tried to adapt to this white supremacy doctrine; I'll adapt, I'll live ok, etc. That would kill me. I'm gonna fight every chance I get to change the system and the events of yesterday will be PROFOUND moving forward for our people.
I'm trying to be respectful to you little nikkaz on here and sympathize with you but you're overdoing it. This is not Jim Crow dunny. Nothing is stopping you from being a doctor or lawyer. My grandmother had to be a school teacher or a postal worker, that's all that was available. I hate little complaining azz nikkaz looking for someone to blame cause you out here losing.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
is anybody downtown working today? terrible vibe in the air down here, you can cut it with a knife
Yeah i am

Couldn't get nothing to eat because everything was closed but other than that its been a normal day

I have noticed white people being extra nice and conversational today but i know thats just fear

Jhoon

Daps
The Baltimore mayor is an incompetent bum who can barely string two words together, ol' stuttering c00n.

The fact that she would use the word "thugs" just speaks to how out of touch and unfit to govern she is.

Thugs? :scust:
Mayors are indeed useless. however, one thing they can do is bargain with police unions. Moving forward, police unions needs to have their code of conduct torn apart.