Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Is this where I applaud the greatest generation?

Who said this generation was the greatest? What I am saying is that the previous generations especially from the 70s on up failed. We are only picking up the pieces.

They're not just going to bat for police though, we went to bat for Zimmerman too.

I totally agree but I am talking about the police union these cities better get a grip because it will start to affect every fukking body. Poor always get hit first but just watch.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
fukk them, I think integration was a mistake :manny:
Are you looking for dissent? You're looking in the wrong place. They learned from the boycotts. They have sunk their arms around some us and made them truly dependent. The beast adapts. It's time we do too.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Are you looking for dissent? You're looking in the wrong place. They learned from the boycotts. They have sunk their arms around some us and made them truly dependent. The beast adapts. It's time we do too.

Looking for dissent? I'm responding to what you're saying...

:manny:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

And anyone truly dependent on white folks is getting left behind. :camby:

I advocate for Black folks to remove ourselves entirely from the white economy/system. Follow them around? Haunt them? For what?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
And anyone truly dependent on white folks is getting left behind. :camby:

I advocate for Black folks to remove ourselves entirely from the white economy/system. Follow them around? Haunt them? For what?
I want my check. And I want interest on it. Then they can go about their day.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does anyone know where I can find stats on business owner demographics in a neighborhood?

I'm curious about the demographics of business owners in majority black neighborhoods.
Most businesses here are owned by asains and arabs

White folk own most of the commercial shyt

Its only a few black owned spots in the city but like i said asains and arabs own most of the businesses in the hoods Baltimore

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
When authorities don't change, even after repeatedly being sued or having to settle in cases where power was abused, which happens in just about every major city in America, how much faith do you expect the people to have in the system? How do you expect them to respect the system?

The Rule of Law depends on what? The governed. And those governed, even folks in the ghetto, and those that maybe ignorant to a lot of things, aren't dumb enough to not see that the Rule of Law has failed them.

The system seems to work really well when it comes to handling poors and the minorities.

The system does a very bad job of handling those in power that overstep their boundaries and abuse the people. In fact most of the time the people in power walk away scott free. They do not police themselves.

What possible incentive do the poor and minorities have for playing that game?

Why are people surprised that people react this way when the system fails them?

Why should folks keep the status quo when its been shown over and over again the system will utterly fail to provide a path towards a just resolution?

As this continues to happen in major cities in America, people will just opt out of the system, and we will have the type of lawlessness we have witness a bit in Ferguson and much more in Baltimore.

But as most of us know, Ferguson was small potatoes, Baltimore did a bit more damage, but if they piss off the wrong people, in the wrong city, shyt can get much, much worse.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"poor West Baltimore neighborhood. Nineteen buildings and 144 vehicles were set on fire"

What does setting random cars on fire do?

it causes the cars to burn, it causes the city to use resources to extinguish those fires, it also causes the city to wonder why those fires were started in the first place and what can be done to prevent those fires from being started in the future, it causes the world to see that something is obviously wrong somewhere if 144 vehicles were set on fire in the "home of the free".