Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember going to work after Zimmerman got off. How's the plantation today fellas? Im ovaseas, so IONKNOW firsthand at the moment. They slick?

Some, but honestly, they were like that anyway depending on what Fox News was indoctrinating them with the night before.

Real talk: Fox News should be at the top of our enemy list on some B for Vendetta shyt. That's what's been gassing these YT folk every night since O got elected.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The Baltimore mayor is an incompetent bum who can barely string two words together, ol' stuttering c00n.

The fact that she would use the word "thugs" just speaks to how out of touch and unfit to govern she is.

Thugs? :scust:
The Governor told her what to say and she co-opted. Politicians keep proving they have no interest of the people in mind

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Mayors are indeed useless. however, one thing they can do is bargain with police unions. Moving forward, police unions needs to have their code of conduct torn apart.
Police unions must be ripped to shreds if the police system is going to change. They are the ones protecting racism and murder in the police system. They are the key.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're growing crazy praising the woman who grabbed her son out of the protest. she hasnt spoken so i wont state what her reasons were, but everybody talking 'one good parent' and where are the rest of the parents and voices of reason at

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Exactly. I couldn't live with myself if I tried to adapt to this white supremacy doctrine; I'll adapt, I'll live ok, etc. That would kill me. I'm gonna fight every chance I get to change the system and the events of yesterday will be PROFOUND moving forward for our people.

I couldn't either but I am a person who refuses to put up with unfairness even in my own home going back to childhood. I would never sit back an do nothing because its easy. You will at the very least hear about it and if there is anything that can be done I'm doing it. Its going to take them or someone close to them being beat or killed.

People walking around with munchausen syndrome. As soon as protest and riots start they are making excuses and preaching black on black crime. Not a peep when the story breaks about the abuse or murder or the cop getting off. I never see anyone else making excuses for their oppressor. wtf.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Police unions must be ripped to shreds if the police system is going to change. They are the ones protecting racism and murder in the police system. They are the key.
Its up to the folks in Baltimore not to reelect that lady.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Understand what your saying, but I dont want this bytch nikka all out there trying to shame blacks...Id celebrate if he caught a brick to his head..fukk that nikka

Lemme guess you talking about the fakkit ass nikka Lemon right.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I couldn't either but I am a person who refuses to put up with unfairness even in my own home going back to childhood. I would never sit back an do nothing because its easy. You will at the very least hear about it and if there is anything that can be done I'm doing it. Its going to take them or someone close to them being beat or killed.

People walking around with munchausen syndrome. As soon as protest and riots start they are making excuses and preaching black on black crime. Not a peep when the story breaks about the abuse or murder or the cop getting off. I never see anyone else making excuses for their oppressor. wtf.
And that's historical. its up to the people with access to media like academics and others to produce these stories and show the contradictions of this system. That's what I do in my work and others do as well, but its just not widespread enough at this point. We have a lot of work to do

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I am amazed how this country goes to bat for Police. Those cops won't get charge and if they don't that city need to go in all the money tourists section of the city and destroy. Go to city hall afterward and demand change

They're not just going to bat for police though, they went to bat for Zimmerman too.

Last edited: