Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surreal seeing it on TV. I remember going to mondawmin mid 90s cause it was the only funcoland in the area...remember going there after the mva for car/license stuff in the early 2G. Granted I never went there just to be there. Reisterstown road plaza was the mall in the city I went to just to go as I'm from western b-more county...otherwise it was security & owings mills and sometimes west view.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
is anybody downtown working today? terrible vibe in the air down here, you can cut it with a knife

i'm down here...you are right the air is thick..

Boss at the job , straight told people watch the mouth about being insensitive jackasses on the job..:wow:, just like my office is not for no fukk shyt..wanted to hug her old lesbian ass.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Its sad how passive this older generation is in Baltimore

Being peaceful never solved a damn thing yet these people still preaching the same bullshyt they been saying for decades and talking down on our young people instead of leading them and supporting them smh

Like being aggressive worked at St. Louis :whistle:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real shyt , yall seen those kids scatter when cops pulled up on them attacking the police car. Hell, they run even when riot police approach on foot.

If police WANTED to, they couldve saved those stores.

By just showing up .
Police should not jeopardize life to protect property

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully they don't take out the pit beef stand on Johnny cake near security mall. I still go up that way when I get a chance.

Double T dinner was good when I was coming up. I used to go to to sports card store across from security mall in that shopping center when I was coming up. Saw my first memorable drug dealer age 6 at security mall early 90s getting busted when it was decent shopping.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
What is the status of the city this morning?
it looks bad and it feels bad. there are so many people out cleaning up the mess and the news media is just standing around with all the cameras off. campus security is riot gear. everybody you pass on the street is talking about it. people have chosen sides, you can see it in their faces. i walked across the street to get a donut, every white guy i saw looked like they wanted to swing on me. half of lexington market is closed. mondawmin is closed. i saw owners of that one 7-11 one damn near in tears, another one in a daze like hes trying to figure out how hes going to feed his family now. things arent going to be the same for a long time. its really strange

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Facebook is a cesspool of c00ns and the willfully ignorant. I dont even say c00n but :wow: I can't.

How can person a condemn an action without looking at the cause...I'm so frustrated. The mentality that I am seeing disgust me. I just read:

These problems haven't just started so why try and change the system when it could be a whole lot easier to change your way of thought.

I can't. This is why things are the way they are and will continue to get worse. You have those who know nothing but riot. The few trying to make things happen and build the community. Then you have those who put there heads in the sand like good boys until we are back share cropping.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Its sad how passive this older generation is in Baltimore

Being peaceful never solved a damn thing yet these people still preaching the same bullshyt they been saying for decades and talking down on our young people instead of leading them and supporting them smh
These old blacks are no different than old whites. They have spent a lifetime accumulating things and have grown attached to their way of life. Their current melancholy, however displeasing, has allowed them to survive this long. The youth don't have all their luxuries.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Facebook is a cesspool of c00ns and the willfully ignorant. I dont even say c00n but :wow: I can't.

How can perrson can condemn an action without looking at the cause...I'm so frustrated. The mentality that I am seeing disgust me. I just read:

I can't. This is why things are the way they are and will continue to get worse. You have those who know nothing but riot. The few trying to make things happen and built the community. Then you have those who put there heads in the sand like good boys until we on back share cropping.
Exactly. I couldn't live with myself if I tried to adapt to this white supremacy doctrine; I'll adapt, I'll live ok, etc. That would kill me. I'm gonna fight every chance I get to change the system and the events of yesterday will be PROFOUND moving forward for our people.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These old blacks are no different than old whites. They have spent a lifetime accumulating things and have grown attached to their way of life. Their current melancholy, however displeasing, has allowed them to survive this long. The youth don't have all their luxuries.

And they are the reason the blacks of today are doing what they are doing. Past generations has failed everyone.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hopefully they don't take out the pit beef stand on Johnny cake near security mall. I still go up that way when I get a chance.

Double T dinner was good when I was coming up. I used to go to to sports card store across from security mall in that shopping center when I was coming up. Saw my first memorable drug dealer age 6 at security mall early 90s getting busted when it was decent shopping.
My nikka out here on his Pete Rock and CL Smooth full reminiscent