Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
have you been following these riots at all, the police literally form lines and slowly back these people into the areas they don't mind the rioters destroying. the white areas are protected because those are the only areas that really matter, why do you think the police just sat back and allowed those people to loot an entire CVS before burning it, they could have easily put manpower on both exits and corralled everyone coming out and saved the store

Real shyt , yall seen those kids scatter when cops pulled up on them attacking the police car. Hell, they run even when riot police approach on foot.

If police WANTED to, they couldve saved those stores.

By just showing up .

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Because it makes them feel comfortable. They can't white wash Malcolm X so they steer clear of him

I think it's ironic how they're racist and have black People but praise MLK for integration but hate folks like Khalid Muhammad and Malcolm X for not wanting or caring about integrating with white folks when if whites had it their way, segregation would still be as bad as it was in the 50s and 60s. They're all about segregation until it comes from a logical and smart black man supporting it because he realizes white folks can't live peacefully among non-whites, more specifically black people. They have a

Good point and these riots will be a call for even further segregation.

White point don't care as long as stuff like this is not happening in their communities or white majority city's.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not constructive, it's reactionary, it's the reason why there's trash everywhere in low income communities when a riot isn't going on, their environments are a physical manifestation of how they've been made to feel, LIKE TRASH, which is why Black people overcompensate with consumerism, gotta have on the freshest everything, line up for jays and purchase shyt they can't afford, to prove to themselves and others that they have some sort of value or worth, these are symptoms of a disease that too many of you completely gloss over because you think white supremacy is a disease of the past.

Consumerism is an American thing & plenty of people make moves they can't afford. Some groups of people have a better safety net. It's not fair to call out black consumerism.

Hell, The United States gov makes moves that don't make sense financially....but they fall back in taxing people and will manipulate the money supply through bonds or literally printing more money causing inflation at a high level. And other government across the globe are even worse at handling money.

How can you expect the general public to have more money sense than a gov that manipulates value to always win w/o consequences in the U.S.?!?! Very few people have financial discipline...

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Good point and these riots will be a call for even further segregation.

White point don't care as long as stuff like this is not happening in their communities or white majority city's.

If Blacks are dumb enough to burn down their own neighborhoods why should cacs or anyone care. Who in their right mind wants to mingle with that kind of stupidity and self destruction?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Destruction of property gets a more visceral reaction than actual human-beings getting slaughtered ritualistically by the system deemed in place "to serve and protect":what:

...then the go-to rhetoric "What about Black-on-Black crime" is spiel. As if WE (the ones

who really cares about the community) don't denounce our inner violent plight. When

shyt-hits- the- fan, where are these Scared Negroes then? But, when WE rightfully Snap

cuz of the persistent lethal injustice, they stand on the sidelines and lambaste their very

own; that's sick and tired of the inherently oppressive state, and treated less than animals:scust:

...but, that's the AmeriKKKa I know:beli:

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol at any black person who still believes in the system.

"If you all would just VOTE..."

Maybe the second black president won't be the house nikka in chief like the first one is, guyz.

Voting does matter, thats why they take that right away from felons. So does running and supporting candidates who share your values. There is no 1 perfect solution. It takes multiple approaches with follow thru.

The follow thru is what's lacking IMO.

The entire democratic alliance that elected Obama went to sleep after he got elected. Some of it was intentional to sabotage him, some of it was politics as usual. Then every time a tragedy happens they wait for him to say something so they can point fingers and go back to doing nothing.

That's not how government by the people works and its why these corporations can keep the status quo in effect.

We really missed a chance to transform this country forever by not showing up to vote in non-presidential elections.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
is anybody downtown working today? terrible vibe in the air down here, you can cut it with a knife

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you all even bother? CNN is anti Black, MSNBC is anti-Black, Fox clearly is anti-Black. When are ya'll gonna realize White supremacy is their ruler. Most Blacks they promote are most likely c00ns.
Understand what your saying, but I dont want this bytch nikka all out there trying to shame blacks...Id celebrate if he caught a brick to his head..fukk that nikka

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
White folks trying to be slick at the job. Bringing this shyt up like i'm going to pour out my true feelings to them. When they brought the riots up i responded, "i dont even know what you are talking about" :manny:. Then i proceeded to eaves drop and hear them say all kinds BS on the low. We need to quit getting into heated debates with white people. Discuss that shyt with your own kind. The young brother who stepped on the flag fukked up by even acknowledging their white asses. I would have answered any question a minority asked me, but whites is just trying to get you caught up to kill you