Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Instead of talking about how the communities already ain't shyt, how we don't own anything, don't support our own communities/businesses, are trapped in segregated areas and schools because of gentrification, are indoctrinated with feelings of worthlessness from SYSTEMS that are in place, are trained via music/media to place more value on white communities than our own (and to want to move away as soon as we get $) y'all want to blame the product of those systems for BEING products of those systems. 'They throw trash in front of their own homes.' Disturbing and so short sighted. Y'all don't see historical/cultural context for shyt. No cause, just effect. Idiots.

you have to know the historical/cultural context to draw the comparison, problem is that most of the people doing the complaining are doing so based on their gross lack of information about history so they can only draw conclusions from a very selective POV usually based on information they're receiving from a media outlet pushing an anti-Black agenda, so it's no surprise we have all these Black people regurgitating white supremacist talking points.

Last edited:

theskeep

Pro
Daps
I just hate to think that innocent people have their lives messed up right now over this. And the violence doesn't do anything. Think about the kids that got in the way of people trying to break stuff. You know there was people hurt everywhere, that's actual injuries.

But the rioting is productive right? Gimme a break

At the end of the day, there's police everywhere. You really think police is gonna give up? The only way to make any progress is with a dialogue and with reform with how people are treated in the justice system. Because cops aren't the problem, I got friends who have relatives who are cops that are normal ass people. My friends brother works for Metro in Vegas and I can't even imagine how conflicted he feels right now.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
From my understanding, there were rumors that the kids were going there to destroy shyt in that area, that's why the cops were there. Who knows :yeshrug:,

And thats where they fukked up. That Purge rumor shyt always happen with white kids tho. Cops shouldve waited until a crime was committed at the mall instead of reacting like they did. The result is them being pelted by rocks by some youngsters

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So give me a constructive reason for throwing piles of trash in front of the place you call home.

it's not constructive, it's reactionary, it's the reason why there's trash everywhere in low income communities when a riot isn't going on, their environments are a physical manifestation of how they've been made to feel, LIKE TRASH, which is why Black people overcompensate with consumerism, gotta have on the freshest everything, line up for jays and purchase shyt they can't afford, to prove to themselves and others that they have some sort of value or worth, these are symptoms of a disease that too many of you completely gloss over because you think white supremacy is a disease of the past.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
it's not constructive, it's reactionary, it's the reason why there's trash everywhere in low income communities when a riot isn't going on, their environments are a physical manifestation of how they've been made to feel, LIKE TRASH, which is why Black people overcompensate with consumerism, gotta have on the freshest everything, line up for jays and purchase shyt they can't afford, to prove to themselves and others that they have some sort of value or worth, these are symptoms of a disease that too many of you completely gloss over because you think white supremacy is a disease of the past.
I been to a lot of low income hoods in several cities, and what I see in Penn North is beyond what I've seen in any of them

Truth200

Banned
Daps
like many people have mentioned before, Baltimore is a city with a lot of Black people in positions of power, everything you've suggested in this post is already happening in Baltimore so much so that people in this very thread who actually live in Baltimore were convinced that "things would be different because Black people run the city", yes you're right, it can be done, and has been done with unsatisfactory results.

then you should be the first to know the answer to your question, which is that the white areas are the areas protected by the police and also the areas where Black people will be opened fire on if they took their rioting talents there.

Little Detroit.

White people today are going on with their lives like none of this ever happened watching a black city burn from their couch like "I told you so"

Same thing with Ferguson or even the LA Riots none of this affects white America at all just makes life harder for black folk.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
https://twitter.com/TyckledPhancy/status/592892211437674497

This is Baltimore before the riots. The system alrdy said "fukk them" yet now they're "destroying the city"
CDopXgFWgAIW-RO.jpg

CDopXw-WEAAsIlH.jpg

:lupe:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why do white folks only cherrypick the fairytale Version of martin luther king and not the back against the wall 1968 era martin ?

Because it makes them feel comfortable. They can't white wash Malcolm X so they steer clear of him

I think it's ironic how they're racist and have black People but praise MLK for integration but hate folks like Khalid Muhammad and Malcolm X for not wanting or caring about integrating with white folks when if whites had it their way, segregation would still be as bad as it was in the 50s and 60s. They're all about segregation until it comes from a logical and smart black man supporting it because he realizes white folks can't live peacefully among non-whites, more specifically black people and rather focus on building up strong black militant communities than integrating with us.

Leo Muhammad was so right when he basically said white people are insecure so they create a false perception of self and use white supremacy to overcompensate for it.

White people have an obsession w/ terrorizing black folk that is born out of their inferiority complex they use superiority to overcompensate w/.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The NRA is loving this.

Any call for gun control in America just went out the window.

They might allow this to happen in a black run city like Detroit or Baltimore but cacs will be prepared to protect their neighborhoods.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
have you been following these riots at all, the police literally form lines and slowly back these people into the areas they don't mind the rioters destroying. the white areas are protected because those are the only areas that really matter, why do you think the police just sat back and allowed those people to loot an entire CVS before burning it, they could have easily put manpower on both exits and corralled everyone coming out and saved the store

Bingo! I said this earlier. BM think that they are winning by destroying "cac businesses" but this is exactly what they are doing and as usual Blacks are playing right into their hands.