Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Still missing the community dynamic, parental involvement, why are kids as young as 12 and 13 roaming the streets getting involved with the looting and destruction?
Because the said truth is a lot of these cats care about absolutely nothing at all. They don't care about learning, they don't care about the community, they don't care about living or dying. I'm at Penn North all the time and I don't get the mentallity of everybody walking the streets and eating and tossing full bags of trash and bottles on the ground right in front of their own house. nikkas walk into oncoming traffic through green lights like it's nothing. It's pure ignorance there for the most part. So I can't even say this is about letting off steam for frustration at cops as it is just as a chance to just act once in a lifetime ignant to the max since there's nothing else for them to do

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Its sad how passive this older generation is in Baltimore

Being peaceful never solved a damn thing yet these people still preaching the same bullshyt they been saying for decades and talking down on our young people instead of leading them and supporting them smh

Yes.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Because the said truth is a lot of these cats care about absolutely nothing at all. They don't care about learning, they don't care about the community, they don't care about living or dying. I'm at Penn North all the time and I don't get the mentallity of everybody walking the streets and eating and tossing full bags of trash and bottles on the ground right in front of their house. nikkas walk into oncoming traffic through green lights like it's nothing. It's pure ignorance there for the most part. So I can't even say this is about letting off steam for frustration at cops as it is just as a chance to just act once in a lifetime ignant to the max since there's nothing else for them to do

Tell me more about how you hate disenfranchised Black youth. The superiority complex some of you have against your own is sickening.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
the cops met them in riot gear as they were fresh out of school, and the cops also shut down the buses so the kids had no way to get home, there were kids on the livestream screaming at the police "we just want to go home". have you been following what's going on or are you just commenting?
Listen, don't even try to come for me with that fukk ass tone. I've been following the story since it happened. First get your fukking facts straight. The cops dont have the power to shut down shyt unless approval from the city leaders, they made that Terrible decision. Students had already planned on going to the mall so police met them there as a precaution and that's when shyt went left.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
im late on this , just saw the video last night and im just speechless I cannot blame the rioters from the feed that I saw Bmore still look like the wire and that was 10 years ago no wonder folks are angry and that was the situation that pushed them over the edge

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Tell me more about how you hate disenfranchised Black youth. The superiority complex some of you have against your own is sickening.
Son, I'm not even limiting it to the youth. There is mass ignorance from a lot of people there.
Even Pac said years ago Bmore was the most ignorant place he's ever lived

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Listen, don't even try to come for me with that fukk ass tone. I've been following the story since it happened. First get your fukking facts straight. The cops dont have the power to shut down shyt unless approval from the city leaders, they made that Terrible decision. Students had already planned on going to the mall so police met them there as a precaution and that's when shyt went left.

Thats why they shouldnt have had police waiting. When those youngsters see police, they see PE . They see fun . Maybe the cops shouldve let them go to the mall and reported if any crime was committed like normal. The kids run when the cops pull up anyway. They tryna have fun , not go to jail

Just what they wanted

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Instead of talking about how the communities already ain't shyt, how we don't own anything, don't support our own communities/businesses, are trapped in segregated areas and schools because of gentrification, are indoctrinated with feelings of worthlessness from SYSTEMS that are in place, are trained via music/media to place more value on white communities than our own (and to want to move away as soon as we get $) y'all want to blame the product of those systems for BEING products of those systems. 'They throw trash in front of their own homes.' Disturbing and so short sighted. Y'all don't see historical/cultural context for shyt. No cause, just effect. Idiots.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

fact is, the students who wanted to catch the bus home didn't have the option to which inflamed the situation in itself, students encountered police in riot gear who were looking for a fight, they weren't there as a precaution fully dressed for battle.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Thats why they shouldnt have had police waiting. When those youngsters see police, they see PE . They see fun . Maybe the cops shouldve let them go to the mall and reported if any crime was committed like normal. The kids run when the cops pull up anyway. They tryna have fun , not go to jail
From my understanding, there were rumors that the kids were going there to destroy shyt in that area, that's why the cops were there. Who knows :yeshrug:,

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Instead of talking about how the communities already ain't shyt, how we don't own anything, don't support our own communities/businesses, are trapped in segregated areas and schools because of gentrification, are indoctrinated with feelings of worthlessness from SYSTEMS that are in place, are trained via music/media to place more value on white communities than our own (and to want to move away as soon as we get $) y'all want to blame the product of those systems for BEING products of those systems. 'They throw trash in front of their own homes.' Disturbing and so short sighted. Y'all don't see historical/cultural context for shyt. No cause, just effect. Idiots.
So give me a constructive reason for throwing piles of trash in front of the place you call home.
Or walking into oncoming traffic like you dare somebody to hit you.