Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o6_r1_250.gif

Full quote is even better

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still here brah, even though nikkas done tore my whole hood up. It's different when your watching it on tv and far away but this shot was forreal. Depressed as shyt right now. I used to be in that mall every day after school and shyt. Worse was like a fight or something but none of that wild shyt. Citywide curfew and its a nikas birthday week. I mean shyt was bound to happen but damn these kids need guidance, role models, parents. They about to be a lost generation

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A chick that followed me on twitter, muted then unfollowed me because she started to tweet about y'all should be peaceful :dwillhuh:
So I was like the tea party revolt was just a quiet tea soiree :mjpls:....she got pissed and proceeded to mute me then unfollowed.

I'm not condoning the fires, the looting or whatever but how can you tell me that we should be protesting quietly when you fukkers built your country on looting a boat and shyt over taxes.......... :what:

Miss me with your white bullshyt, girl.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Still here brah, even though nikkas done tore my whole hood up. It's different when your watching it on tv and far away but this shot was forreal. Depressed as shyt right now. I used to be in that mall every day after school and shyt. Worse was like a fight or something but none of that wild shyt. Citywide curfew and its a nikas birthday week. I mean shyt was bound to happen but damn these kids need guidance, role models, parents. They about to be a lost generation
I feel for you bruh. Anything crazy happen to any of your belongings?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
A chick that followed me on twitter, muted then unfollowed me because she started to tweet about y'all should be peaceful :dwillhuh:
So I was like the tea party revolt was just a quiet tea soiree :mjpls:....she got pissed and proceeded to mute me then unfollowed.

I'm not condoning the fires, the looting or whatever but how can you tell me that we should be protesting quietly when you fukkers built your country on looting a boat and shyt over taxes.......... :what:

Miss me with your white bullshyt, girl.

Or even better, who are they to tell us how to react when they have no idea how we feel? And we know that they never will experience what we're dealing with? :usure:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:Gotta love how butthurt that cac Shepard Smith and Fox News are gettin cause the cops are bein overrun by everyone and ain't respondin wit violence to the rioters, muhfukka literally whinin about them showin restraint sayin this would never happen in New York and got fakkit cacs callin up soundin like sissies cryin sayin prayers and shyt. They not used to rioters in these situations actually fightin back against the police, nikkas even roughed up some of Fox News own reporters and they complainin about the people not wantin to talk to the media sayin they don't know why people are mad at them.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Why because I find this particular tactic self-defeating. I was much more cool with what went down over the weekend even the destruction of the cop cars. But I live in a place where riots fukked my city up near 50 years ago, this shyt could cause irreparable damage to those neighborhoods. Not to mention the coverage has already started to use the subversive language about the gangs, "thugs" ect.

This is chess not checkers. The optics saps away some of the moral high-ground. I'm only saying that if destruction was a part of the plan then the chaos shoulda been more targeted and contained. Not blocks of fukkery...
The people are takin over the city this ain't just another Ferguson they doin way more than simply messin up they own neighborhoods, by all accounts this is goin on all over the city and not just one section like it usually is. The Black Guerrilla Family Bloods and Crips had meetins wit each other and agreed to all kill cops which is gangsta
91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif
and the rioters got the cops shook they know they already got a target on they heads from the gangs and if they wyl out and shoot any of these people the community will REALLY go off and fukk shyt up.

Here this captain c00n cop saying the Black Guerilla Family :snoop:
:manny:Errbody know the Black Guerrilla Family runs Baltimore they got mad clout, first thing I thought of when I heard about this was them cause they stay punkin the police nikkas is deep out there you know they heavily involved in organizin the riots which is why the situation is more out of control than Ferguson was and is more difficult for the police to handle.

Tupac is part of the reason we're called thugs. This nikka right here popularized that term to where white people think we're self described thugs
:pacspit:Pac used the term thug cause thats what cacs would always call him and other blacks so he flipped it on them and said he was a thug to own the word but used it in a way that was about bein militant and fightin back against white supremacy.