Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they keep showing the senior center shyt. i guess they're running with it. the official story that the building burned too fast to be arson will either be wiped from those news outlets or the official story is going to "change".

if they do end up dropping the story tomorrow they'll never apologize for the bullshyt they reported tonight or retract it though. fukking hate the mainstream media. :pacspit:

even those MSNBC "liberals" are reporting this shyt hours after its already been said not to be arson. :mjpls:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o6_r1_250.gif
Tupac is part of the reason we're called thugs. This nikka right here popularized that term to where white people think we're self described thugs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So. Much. c00ning. On Facebook. I cannot fathomly let everyone have it and keep my sanity.

These folks exist specifically to satisfy their white friends/co-workers/girlfriend.

Between this and all the subs getting thrown by every other race for the Mayweather fight, anybody can get it :yeshrug:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Tupac is part of the reason we're called thugs. This nikka right here popularized that term to where white people think we're self described thugs
Man gtfoh nikka

Pac's definition of Thug was not the dictionary version of Thug. Quit trying to excuse white racism

Negged

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Rawlings blake copping hella pleas
White supremacy want her to control her city and let them commit heinous acts with no repercussions. When they can't, they come at your head. There is a reason I left politics. I didn't want to be an enemy of Black interest. Not saying we don't have good ones. Marion Berry and Lumumba from Jackson, RIP to both.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:@ these paid gate keeping nikkas that Baltimore have in office.

Still :mindblown: @ Baltimore electing that sassy nikka bytch as Mayor.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So. Much. c00ning. On Facebook. I cannot fathomly let everyone have it and keep my sanity.

These folks exist specifically to satisfy their white friends/co-workers/girlfriend.

Between this and all the subs getting thrown by every other race for the Mayweather fight, anybody can get it :yeshrug:
c00ns gonna c00n

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The rioting is fukked up, but guess what? you can get more concrete, brick and glass buildings.

FREDDIE GRAY IS GONE FOREVER MEDIA!!!! Focus on that!!!!:mindblown:
to be fair, some of these black owners that lost their buildings worked their whole lives for these things and had sentimental value attached.

some of us talk about black ownership, but events like these do contradict that motto

of course, I don't know how much cars, buildings, and miscellaneous was black, but I assume it was quite a bit seeing as how the rioting started in a blacker area