Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No it isn't. If you're black, you're a target. It doesn't matter whether you're in church clothes or dressed like a "thug".
:mjlol:Gotta love how butthurt that cac Shepard Smith and Fox News are gettin cause the cops are bein overrun by everyone and ain't respondin wit violence to the rioters, muhfukka literally whinin about them showin restraint sayin this would never happen in New York and got fakkit cacs callin up soundin like sissies cryin sayin prayers and shyt. They not used to rioters in these situations actually fightin back against the police, nikkas even roughed up some of Fox News own reporters and they complainin about the people not wantin to talk to the media sayin they don't know why people are mad at them.:michaeljordanlaugh:

The people are takin over the city this ain't just another Ferguson they doin way more than simply messin up they own neighborhoods, by all accounts this is goin on all over the city and not just one section like it usually is. The Black Guerrilla Family Bloods and Crips had meetins wit each other and agreed to all kill cops which is gangsta
91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif
and the rioters got the cops shook they know they already got a target on they heads from the gangs and if they wyl out and shoot any of these people the community will REALLY go off and fukk shyt up.

:manny:Errbody know the Black Guerrilla Family runs Baltimore they got mad clout, first thing I thought of when I heard about this was them cause they stay punkin the police nikkas is deep out there you know they heavily involved in startin the riots which is why the situation is more out of control than Ferguson was and is more difficult for the police to handle.

:pacspit:Pac used the term thug cause thats what cacs would always call him and other blacks so he flipped it on them and said he was a thug to own the word but used it in a way that was about bein militant and fightin back against white supremacy.
Ban this c00n @StackMoney for watching Fox News. Negged

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ban this c00n @StackMoney for watching Fox News. Negged
You can't neg anyone you more than a thousand in the red, I already negged your dumbass post about Pac tho.:umad:I flipped to Fox to watch the cacs get in they feelins seein them so tight over this is a source of entertainment for any real nikka, and you the last one that should be callin anyone a c00n wit the way you been buck dancin in here.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The people are takin over the city this ain't just another Ferguson they doin way more than simply messin up they own neighborhoods, by all accounts this is goin on all over the city and not just one section like it usually is. The Black Guerrilla Family Bloods and Crips had meetins wit each other and agreed to all kill cops which is gangsta
91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif
and the rioters got the cops shook they know they already got a target on they heads from the gangs and if they wyl out and shoot any of these people the community will REALLY go off and fukk shyt up.

IDK man...I was watching the coverage thinking "Gangs? I don't see ANY flags out there those are kids. Look at the book bags, the skinny yet saggy demins, the general stature of the cats."

These were obviously NOT cats in that life.