Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o6_r1_250.gif

the GOAT

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The "bad actors" are the fukking police. If they don't kill people, or rather if they're held responsible for their actions, then the riots don't happen.
The police just doing White supremacy job. Why the fukk you got cops from York, PA in Baltimore. Where's the Bunk Moreland's? It seems like O'Malley whiten up the police force. The damn Police union getting to the Firefighter union level. That's the one thing I noticed.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Tupac is part of the reason we're called thugs. This nikka right here popularized that term to where white people think we're self described thugs
He was a prophet in every sense of the word on what would happen eventually :blessed:

would've been better for him to actually have face these conditions instead of just throwing out his words post mortem though :patrice:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Some of these are actually black businesses. What the fukk are these stupid nikkas doing? Care one Pharamacy is a black business.
You are the one with the misconception about what's happening.
This isn't a mission this is people taking advantage of an opportunity to wild out, steal, and break shyt because that's what people want to do.
At our core we're violent creatures and when given the opportunity will go all out.
They're trying to have fun.
I'd probably have a different opinion if they only went at Police but that still would be part of the mob mentality.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why because I find this particular tactic self-defeating. I was much more cool with what went down over the weekend even the destruction of the cop cars. But I live in a place where riots fukked my city up near 50 years ago, this shyt could cause irreparable damage to those neighborhoods. Not to mention the coverage has already started to use the subversive language about the gangs, "thugs" ect.

This is chess not checkers. The optics saps away some of the moral high-ground. I'm only saying that if destruction was a part of the plan then the chaos shoulda been more targeted and contained. Not blocks of fukkery...

People gotta realize who benefits from all these rioting.

fukking checkmate breh:mjcry: