Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm hearing they hit up Security too. This shyt is wild.

That's crazy! Leaking out to the suburbs. I lived in randallstown for like 18yrs. That was the mall to go to along with west view and owings mills. Loved the arcade they had their early 90s...where I played terminator 2 the shooting game and got my first taste of mortal kombat as a kid.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
The mayor too worried about fashion and looking cute for the cameras to control this situation. She really thought she had a future in the democratic party.

She's done.

You think the police department regrets sitting on information for two weeks yet?

Respect your citizens, yea, even the poor black ones.

Get the fukkin memo :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

momma-payne-walk-o.gif

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Figured if they wanted to burn & send a message. Burn up m&t bank or Camden yards ...& not affect local blacks directly.

Got black people crying over these young kids burning up their jobs & even business in which they live above. It's b-more, black people are going to be hurt in a lot of ways more than police and/or white people.

But what is a job or home when nikkas is dying at the hands of police. Hmmm.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A chick that followed me on twitter, muted then unfollowed me because she started to tweet about y'all should be peaceful :dwillhuh:
So I was like the tea party revolt was just a quiet tea soiree :mjpls:....she got pissed and proceeded to mute me then unfollowed.

I'm not condoning the fires, the looting or whatever but how can you tell me that we should be protesting quietly when you fukkers built your country on looting a boat and shyt over taxes.......... :what:

Miss me with your white bullshyt, girl.
As perfect a time as any to let them know just how we feel. In the Most eloquent well spoken way possible. Really fukk their heads up. And if they start to get noticeably aggravated, say something demeaning like "Temper temper."

Swear. The "temper" line has gotten me blocked by 3 nikkas tonight.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mayor too worried about fashion and looking cute for the cameras to control this situation. She really thought she had a future in the democratic party.

She's done.

You think the police department regrets sitting on information for two weeks yet?

Respect your citizens, yea, even the poor black ones.

Get the fukkin memo :snoop:
Sadly this is what it comes down to. Just poor management, all around.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Thanks, y'all see I had to disable voting, reddit scum were trying to downvote it into being taken down. :pacspit:

:mjlol:
Can't u also regulate the comments and approve them b4 they're posted? If u can u should do that. Cuz they're trying to attack other black youtubers in the comments