Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Urchin

Banned
Daps
:camby: Most of the stores are white corporations. c00n, do you know what Black owned stores are and stores that help the community and those ppl live within the community?

So why don't Black men open stores for their own people?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
anyone who doesn't understand why the people are rioting or gets offended by buildings being destroyed without thinking about the reasons why people are angry is never going to support anything but white supremacy breh.
Moral highground, the clown said. A group with a not only a penchant, but a pedigree of being immoral. If we can get just half the c00ns to snap out of it, we will make some real progress.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhqizhkTaM1qen4j5o6_r1_250.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Welp, I was wrong like a motha....didn't think they were going to tear up their own neighborhood.
Because unlike how people on thecoli want to paint it while this may have started off as a protest for the unjust killing of a black man by the police this is simply people being people.
Meaning that people love violence and went you put them into am area with a lot of frustration even if they don't really care about the cause or something they'll get sucked into it because of mob mentality and a lot of people fantasize about wilding out and beating up people and breaking shyt so this provides them the perfect opportunity to do so and get free stuff out of it.
Not that there hasn't been provocation and that everyone is doing this though or that this type of behavior is limited to black people because it's a human thing.
If they just went after the police it'd be a different story.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hate that fakkit don lemon..true definition of a house nikka
Why do you all even bother? CNN is anti Black, MSNBC is anti-Black, Fox clearly is anti-Black. When are ya'll gonna realize White supremacy is their ruler. Most Blacks they promote are most likely c00ns.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
anyone who doesn't understand why the people are rioting or gets offended by buildings being destroyed without thinking about the reasons why people are angry is never going to support anything but white supremacy breh.

Black People >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Businesses/Buildings and all that.

Obviously. It doesn't offend me. I just know what the result will be and we need to direct the energy in a more nuanced way. I'm not even bugging on stuff being on fire. :manny: