Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for showing that you are a cac.

Why because I find this particular tactic self-defeating. I was much more cool with what went down over the weekend even the destruction of the cop cars. But I live in a place where riots fukked my city up near 50 years ago, this shyt could cause irreparable damage to those neighborhoods. Not to mention the coverage has already started to use the subversive language about the gangs, "thugs" ect.

This is chess not checkers. The optics saps away some of the moral high-ground. I'm only saying that if destruction was a part of the plan then the chaos shoulda been more targeted and contained. Not blocks of fukkery...

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why because I find this particular tactic self-defeating. I was much more cool with what went down over the weekend even the destruction of the cop cars. But I live in a place where riots fukked my city up near 50 years ago, this shyt could cause irreparable damage to those neighborhoods. Not to mention the coverage has already started to use the subversive language about the gangs, "thugs" ect.

This is chess not checkers. The optics saps away some of the moral high-ground. I'm only saying that if destruction was a part of the plan then the chaos shoulda been more targeted and contained. Not blocks of fukkery...
anyone who doesn't understand why the people are rioting or gets offended by buildings being destroyed without thinking about the reasons why people are angry is never going to support anything but white supremacy breh.