Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
but if you tell them that more whites are on food stamps than blacks, that's when they'll adjust for population.

:mjlol:

these people are literally devils

When i hit them with the facts showing that the people they talk about "abusing the system" is roughly like 8% and has declined over the past decade because of the cuts to the programs which has left way less money available I get the :usure:look. The when i tell them most people on Food Stamps are actually actively working and only get by because of them they don't know what to say to that. Dumbasses love to say "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" but don't acknowledge having a privilege that allows for them to not 2nd guess a decision nor have to work twice as hard for less than deserved.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
We had a young cat (18) get killed by police the other day over here (Portsmouth va), a witness said he wrestled for the taser and charged the cop. News stations been real hush hush about it
Word i caught that on WVEC.com the other day. I'm away from home in Afghanistan and was wondering about that story

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you come to a community prepared to go to war, a war is going to take place

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Not CNN fakkit...there is tons of live streams and other local channels covering it. Stop giving them fakkits ratings
^^

Can't stand people...shyt on Fox News but swear by CNN just because they're seen as a "anti republican" network.

All those networks are shyt....

Better off getting your news from BBC.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This shyt is terrifying. It's a damn shame the mayor it's out here calling these "rioters" evil and thugs.

If they were in Egypt three years ago they'd be called brave and praised for sparking revolution.
You do know America and it's hatred for all Black who doesn't entertain them.