Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Im gone..

CDpQ053WgAA6iCS.jpg:large
i think this was from ferguson

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Does insurance cover acts of rioting ? Watching those cars burn, I can't help but think what if any of those owners only had liability insurance :mjcry:

CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

I keep seeing these cacs post this shyt online saying they get killed more than black people by police to dismiss our deaths. :snoop: These fukking idiots won't acknowledge that there are approximately 225 million whites to only 40 million blacks. So of course they're gonna be killed more by the total numbers. They outnumber us by nearly 200 fukking million!!! :wtf: The fact that these numbers are this close is alarming.

I bet in 414 of those cases justice was served.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They'll comeback with

-"Yet blacks make up majority of the crime in this country.":smugfavre:
We're less than a fukking 5th of this country while they're the majority and they really wanna make that comparison. :dwillhuh:

That's a false equivalency if I've ever seen one :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black businesses? In Baltimore, even there, we don't have a good deal of businesses there. Baltimore is NOT a Black community nor does it have a Black community. Maybe it did in 1950 but not in 2015. I was in B-more as recently as several months.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I bet they were doing some ultra crazy stuff.
They were never mentioned. I even was looking up murdered cacs by cops. It was hard to find them and the ones who were kill like John Geer were charged, fired and the family won a massive settlement with no victim blaming.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Van needs to STFU... that area wasn't "poised to come back". They said the newest spot was that CVS in years. So um...you know when those neighbors come back? It's when those folks implement eminent domain to clear way for gentrification is how those "areas come back". Blacks can't get the loans as easily as white people and most black owned banks were gobbled up by Bank of America and those other larger ones. Some muthafukkaz like to hear themselves talk nonsense when the camera is in front of them about one sided shyt to them.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
They'll comeback with

-"Yet blacks make up majority of the crime in this country.":smugfavre:

I've seen this argument many times. What's a suitable response brehs? Unfortunately, numbers don't lie.
I usually come back with blacks are TARGETED more, whites may commit more crimes statistically but police are too busy watching us to notice :yeshrug:

This shyt is really getting me heated