Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Im gone..

CDpQ053WgAA6iCS.jpg:large
:mjlol: :deadmanny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

I keep seeing these cacs post this shyt online saying they get killed more than black people by police to dismiss our deaths. :snoop: These fukking idiots won't acknowledge that there are approximately 225 million whites to only 40 million blacks. So of course they're gonna be killed more by the total numbers. They outnumber us by nearly 200 fukking million!!! :wtf: The fact that these numbers are this close is alarming.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

I keep seeing these cacs post this shyt online saying they get killed more than black people by police to dismiss our deaths. :snoop: These fukking idiots won't acknowledge that there are approximately 225 million whites to only 40 million blacks. So of course they're gonna be killed more by the total numbers. They outnumber us by nearly 200 fukking million!!! :wtf: The fact that these numbers are this close is alarming.
They'll comeback with

-"Yet blacks make up majority of the crime in this country.":smugfavre:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

Cacs never ever mention names and or nothing. Never mention the victims or nothing. They just put a fukking stat with no information. Give us names, what happen to these people. How did they die? Etc. Not a peep.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Does insurance cover acts of rioting ? Watching those cars burn, I can't help but think what if any of those owners only had liability insurance :mjcry:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

but if you tell them that more whites are on food stamps than blacks, that's when they'll adjust for population.

:mjlol:

these people are literally devils