Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Van needs to STFU... that area wasn't "poised to come back". They said the newest spot was that CVS in years. So um...you know when those neighbors come back? It's when those folks implement eminent domain to clear way for gentrification is how those "areas come back". Blacks can't get the loans as easily as white people and most black owned banks were gobbled up by Bank of America and those other larger ones. Some muthafukkaz like to hear themselves talk nonsense when the camera is in front of them about one sided shyt to them.
I been telling ya Van is a c00n. CNN hired a shyt load of c00ns mainly Don Lemon.

Don't even forget the number Wells Fargo did to Baltimore.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They were never mentioned. I even was looking up murdered cacs by cops. It was hard to find them and the ones who were kill like John Geer were charged, fired and the family won a massive settlement with no victim blaming.

I remember one in Maryland of a guy with Down's Syndrome who was killed by cops.

Another was some crazy white girl in Texas who walked into a police station with a knife. (Kristiana Coignard)

A recent story I read involved some guy living in a trailer who tried to shoot at some cops but got murked.

They don't cover the stories that often.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Man we just need a voice...NOT Al Sharpton, but somebody with good sense who genuinely wants us to prosper and can be a dependable mouthpiece for us. It's almost unreal how we are being treated in this day and age. I'm usually a humble dude but I've about hit the breaking point. Hopefully I'm not the only one

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Notice how the focus is shifting from the root cause of the issue to the destruction caused by these "rioting thugs" :francis:

What's even more sad is they let this happen because Baltimore is known as a "black city" like Detroit is to prove a point

They would never just let this happen in a majority white city.

:snoop:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
CDpRR9FWoAAfNmm.jpg

I keep seeing these cacs post this shyt online saying they get killed more than black people by police to dismiss our deaths. :snoop: These fukking idiots won't acknowledge that there are approximately 225 million whites to only 40 million blacks. So of course they're gonna be killed more by the total numbers. They outnumber us by nearly 200 fukking million!!! :wtf: The fact that these numbers are this close is alarming.

"Unreported race" huh :francis:?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Black businesses? In Baltimore, even there, we don't have a good deal of businesses there. Baltimore is NOT a Black community nor does it have a Black community. Maybe it did in 1950 but not in 2015. I was in B-more as recently as several months.
r2JfR8r.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Don Lemon can't handle the truth

It's not even Don...his fukkin producer talks in his ear and he just rolls with it. He got the backbone of a squid with sore knees and a swollen a$$hole from how he let his bosses fukk him just to get ahead. :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man we just need a voice...NOT Al Sharpton, but somebody with good sense who genuinely wants us to prosper and can be a dependable mouthpiece for us. It's almost unreal how we are being treated in this day and age. I'm usually a humble dude but I've about hit the breaking point. Hopefully I'm not the only one
Sharpton is a hired gun by white supremacy. That's why cacs even mention him. They never mention Tariq much less even Farrakhan. Trying not to mention serious solutions to white supremacy. Mention the clowns like Sharpton and Obama.