Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
They spitting facts on the news right now:

Complain about there not being any jobs for black people, but loot and burn black owned stores..

People looting Mondawmin Mall need to be shot, straight up

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
The question isn't whether the looting is "okay." The question is why is it happening? It's like climate change - you can't keep fukking shyt up and destroying lives for the enrichment and empowerment of a relative view at the expense of the many without inevitable and grave consequences. This fuse was lit ages ago. I'm always shocked at how long it done took blacks in these area, who have lived these nothing ass lives for generations, to finally explode. Because we are exploding inside every fukking day, and we suffer the internal damages of that. When we direct it externally, there's a lot of insight to be gained into just how fukking shytty our lives are in this country.

Institutional racism don't let a c00n tell you different. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Took the clothes off the mannequin and everything :damn:

CDpUH9NWEAMhcsu.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This country was literally started because white people rioted against the British because their tea was being taxed :bryan:
"You don't have a peaceful revolution. You don't have a turn-the-other-cheek revolution. There's no such thing as a nonviolent revolution. The only kind of revolution that's nonviolent is the Negro revolution. The only revolution based on loving your enemy is the Negro revolution. ... Revolution is bloody, revolution is hostile, revolution knows no compromise, revolution overturns and destroys everything that gets in its way. And you, sitting around here like a knot on the wall, saying, "I'm going to love these folks no matter how much they hate me." No, you need a revolution. Whoever heard of a revolution where they lock arms, singing "We Shall Overcome"? You don't do that in a revolution. You don't do any singing, you're too busy swinging. It's based on land. A revolutionary wants land so he can set up his own nation, an independent nation. These Negroes aren't asking for any nation—they're trying to crawl back on the plantation."

- Malcolm X