Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Van needs to STFU... that area wasn't "poised to come back". They said the newest spot was that CVS in years. So um...you know when those neighbors come back? It's when those folks implement eminent domain to clear way for gentrification is how those "areas come back". Blacks can't get the loans as easily as white people and most black owned banks were gobbled up by Bank of America and those other larger ones. Some muthafukkaz like to hear themselves talk nonsense when the camera is in front of them about one sided shyt to them.

That whole "poised to come back" comment people are throwing around just sounds good in a soundbite. Doesn't seem to fit reality, when you have several areas in the neighborhood that haven't been rebuilt since the last riots in 1968.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I've seen this argument many times. What's a suitable response brehs? Unfortunately, numbers don't lie.
I usually come back with blacks are TARGETED more, whites may commit more crimes statistically but police are too busy watching us to notice :yeshrug:

This shyt is really getting me heated

I don't get mad that often but this shyt has me infuriated breh. :wow:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Sharpton is a hired gun by white supremacy. That's why cacs even mention him. They never mention Tariq much less even Farrakhan. Trying not to mention serious solutions to white supremacy. Mention the clowns like Sharpton and Obama.

:whoa:

But seriously yeah you ain't lying man. Classic strawman argument. Give them a weak target to pick apart and make the cause seem illegitimate. We need a real leader.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
r2JfR8r.gif
It's not, having a majority Black population in a bunch of terrible ass row homes is NOT a community. We need a Black community in Baltimore.