Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You behave like a thug you gonna get called one. I would have criticised the parents not the kids though

White kids riot all the time. After college games. spring break times etc.. Thug is never used. When Europe and greece was burning and white folks acting a fool nobody called the rioters thugs.

When people and college kids in egypt and the folks in the middle east were rioting the US govt and media praised them for standing up. They didnt call them thugs.

Thug has always been used almost exclusively for blacks in the media and as code for n!gger. No black person should feed into that racist narrative. They called trayvon martin a thug too.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Another statement taken completely out of context cause yall don't do the knowledge.. Keep letting white folks and YouTube spoon feed you info

white people and youtube are the ones perpetuating the bullshyt fact that MLK's non violent protests were in the long run successful :mjlol:. fukk outta here. I appreciate his work for allowing me to vote, but this buddy buddy with the oppressor shyt while he beats my people down sure as hell did not work. All that lead us into was more oppression, damn near constant poverty for blacks, forced into ghettos, black businesses going down the shytter, it's sad that right when he started preaching the right shyt is when a cac killed him.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@BarNone

That building that is burning was a community center the "mary harvin transformation center" being built by the local baptist church

http://southernbaptistchurch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=20

CDo_GtCWYAAhJ7N.jpg:large

CDpAgaMWoAAJERY.jpg:large

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap

Repression breeds rebellion. U wanna stop riots? Stop poverty. Stop systemic racism. Stop Police Murder. Stop the war on Black men! This what is causing riots! Built up anger and rage!#TheWireWasMoreThanTV2me#EvilBreedsViolence#PovertyIsEvil#PoliceMurderIsEvil#BlackMenAreBeingHunted#AllOurRightsAreAtStake

exactly!

and another note, i hate when the terms "thugs", "savages" "criminals" etc. get used when blacks riot but when cacs riots, it's like they were just normal people that did something wrong.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
White kids riot all the time. After college games. spring break times etc.. Thug is never used. When Europe and greece was burning and white folks acting a fool nobody called the rioters thugs.

When people and college kids in egypt and the folks in the middle east were rioting the US govt and media praised them for standing up. They didnt call them thugs.

Thug has always been used almost exclusively for blacks in the media and as code for n!gger. No black person should feed into that racist narrative. They called trayvon martin a thug too.
Point well taken.