Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people and youtube are the ones perpetuating the bullshyt fact that MLK's non violent protests were in the long run successful :mjlol:. fukk outta here. I appreciate his work for allowing me to vote, but this buddy buddy with the oppressor shyt while he beats my people down sure as hell did not work. All that lead us into was more oppression, damn near constant poverty for blacks, forced into ghettos, black businesses going down the shytter, it's sad that right when he started preaching the right shyt is when a cac killed him.

Again.... The more you type, the more your ignorance is exposed....

And I mean the true and unbridled ignorance that white folks are glad you're blissfully proud of

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, those boys went too far with that one. I refuse to believe they did that shyt.

:troll: you know none of these things will be missed , probably cac owned services

The Mary Harvin Transformation Center CDC, located in Baltimore, Maryland is a community based organization that supports youth and families with the goal of assisting them in their quest to move towards quality living.

Our VISION is to restore communities by first restoring the individuals and families that make up those communities. The programs that are offered through the MHTCDC are:

Project 100 - This ministry provides physical nourishments, personal essentials and educational services to families in need.

Energy Assistance Programs – The MHTC acts as a liaison between our families and the Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP). This program provides assistance with home heating bills. Limited assistance is also available to replace broken or inefficient furnaces.

Safelink - SafeLink Wireless was created by TracFone Wireless, Inc. when the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently approved the company to offer Lifeline -- a public assistance program that ensures telephone service is available and affordable for low-income subscribers. The volunteers at the MHTC are available to further explain the program and help persons apply either through the mail or directly on line through the internet.

Performing Arts and Sports Enrichment Summer Camp – Our summer camp was spawned from Pastor Hickman’s vision to give the children in our community a safe haven where they are exposed to the performing arts while teaching them the importance of physical fitness and character development. The children attending our camp receive breakfast and lunch while receiving care and kindness from our committed camp staff.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yeah, those boys went too far with that one. I refuse to believe they did that shyt.
THATS BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T DO IT. There are signs all over neighborhoods indicating BLACK OWNED, or Black. Yet they burned down a Community center...

camron-face-600x338.jpg

Until I see some receipts, I'm calling:duck::duck::duck::duck:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All you blacks calling the mayor a c00n disgust me. She taking flak for blaming the media for only showing looting and violence and not peaceful protest

Daps
Reppin
NULL

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka i watched that exact speech in middle school :russ:. dont tell me what i do or dont no all it does is make you look more foolish. fact is for most of MLK's life before he woke the fukk up he was preaching the wrong shyt.

You know damn well you ain't watch no 45 minute speech in middle school and walked away knowing MLK's stance on black economics and black nationalism :comeon: