Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You don't feel he was a little late with these sorta of messages....

and did you know that drowned his brother right after they murked his ass

He wasn't late with the message, the problem is the only thing most of us learned about him, we learned from the I have a dream speech that we see every January and the cacified MLK specials they run. It's why very few people know that MLK actually wanted black people to withdraw economic support from whites and keep their money exclusively black. It's the same reason so many black now believe that X was pro integration when he came back from Mecca (because all we know about him is what we learned from other people).

MLK wrote actually wrote multiple books, but how many people actually read any of his books, speeches, lectures outside of the "I have a dream" speech? This is what he wrote in one of his books Chaos or Community:

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/thoughts/doc5486a.html

Black Power, in its broad and positive meaning, is a call to Black people to amass the political and economic strength to achieve their legitimate goals. No one can deny that the negro is in dire need of this kind of legitimate power. Black Power is also a call for the pooling of Black financial resources to achieve economic security. Through the pooling of such resources and the development of habits of thrift and techniques of wise investments, the negro will be doing his share to grapple with his problem of economic deprivation. If Black Power means the development of this kind of strength within the negro community, then it is a quest for basic, necessary, legitimate power.

It's the same reason black people think the Panthers were a group who did nothing but have shootout with cops and were a low key terrorist organization than the group responsible for free breakfast and lunch programs for kids, free healthcare for the hood, and safety programs for walking the elderly home at night so they would be safe.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@BarNone

That building that is burning was a community center the "mary harvin transformation center" being built by the local baptist church

http://southernbaptistchurch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=20

CDo_GtCWYAAhJ7N.jpg:large

CDpAgaMWoAAJERY.jpg:large
Yeah, those boys went too far with that one. I refuse to believe they did that shyt.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
White kids riot all the time. After college games. spring break times etc.. Thug is never used. When Europe and greece was burning and white folks acting a fool nobody called the rioters thugs.

When people and college kids in egypt and the folks in the middle east were rioting the US govt and media praised them for standing up. They didnt call them thugs.

Thug has always been used almost exclusively for blacks in the media and as code for n!gger. No black person should feed into that racist narrative. They called trayvon martin a thug too.

BM have no problem saying that BW like thugs but ya'll have a problem when cacs accuse you of being one.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't late with the message, the problem is the only thing most of us learned about him, we learned from the I have a dream speech that we see every January and the cacified MLK specials they run. It's why very few people know that MLK actually wanted black people to withdraw economic support from whites and keep their money exclusively black. It's the same reason so many black now believe that X was pro integration when he came back from Mecca (because all we know about him is what we learned from other people).

MLK wrote actually wrote multiple books, but how many people actually read any of his books, speeches, lectures outside of the "I have a dream" speech? This is what he wrote in one of his books Chaos or Community:

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/thoughts/doc5486a.html

It's the same reason black people think the Panthers were a group who did nothing but have shootout with cops and were a low key terrorist organization than the group responsible for free breakfast and lunch programs for kids, free healthcare for the hood, and safety programs for walking the elderly home at night so they would be safe.
I dont think mlk was a c00n.
I don't feel the bpp was a terrorist group.

I do feel they civil rights groups and generations fought hard for voting and integration. ....
Fought for votes over pushing for black nationalism.
Fought for integration, possibly not realizing they were killing our economics.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
White kids riot all the time. After college games. spring break times etc.. Thug is never used. When Europe and greece was burning and white folks acting a fool nobody called the rioters thugs.

When people and college kids in egypt and the folks in the middle east were rioting the US govt and media praised them for standing up. They didnt call them thugs.

Thug has always been used almost exclusively for blacks in the media and as code for n!gger. No black person should feed into that racist narrative. They called trayvon martin a thug too.

great explanation

-DMP-