Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm legit proud of these sisters and brothers bravery..

DO WE REALIZE WHAT THIS TAKES??

Knowing you're gonna be called a thug, etc... knowing the media is gonna blast you., etc..

But still showing that you're fed up.

young dudes there >

What ways can we show them support?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:snoop: @ senior citizen center burned down

:bryan: am sure them seniors can just afford to go elsewhere on the bus

CDo_ImqWoAAwjnE.jpg
It was white owned tho :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a few people... but I'm not about to debate it..

its just opinion..

i like garvey, malcom and some of the stuff ida b wells and assata said, for example... and those business, actions, and plans. :yeshrug:

Let's look at it like this.... He was assassinated at 38...... He was just getting started

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped that early. Either that or he's from some nice neighborhood somewhere fronting on here
So saying that if someone can't afford something for 1.00 - 3.00's means they couldn't shop at CVS and shouldn't be worried about a cac ran CVS means I'm in a mansion. Can't mean that I am aware of how much shyt cost in this over inflated economy? Nope, never that.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
He's remembered for that because like I said, WHITE people are telling you what to remember him for. And you can't tell me that you knew all of that when you're in hear saying MLK was preaching the wrong message

nikka i watched that exact speech in middle school :russ:. dont tell me what i do or dont no all it does is make you look more foolish. fact is for most of MLK's life before he woke the fukk up he was preaching the wrong shyt.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I was waiting on him to mention how easy it is to get to Owings Mills Mall, for all your needs. :laugh:

Dude is trolling .. Like teenagers are supposed to catch 2-3 buses all over the place after they just got out of school to go to work. Let's not talk about how a lot of these jobs are also taken by adults.. Who the hell wants to wait 1/2hr ( on a good day ) for the bus just to go to CVS and carry the stuff back on the bus.