Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka i actually been knew about all that shyt you posted, but fact is, the non violence shyt is what he is remembered for.

He's remembered for that because like I said, WHITE people are telling you what to remember him for. And you can't tell me that you knew all of that when you're in hear saying MLK was preaching the wrong message

And FYI they're doing the EXACT same shyt to Malcolm X right now

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...10202357251532958&fb_action_types=og.comments

But Malcolm X and King moved closer together in terms of their visions as their lives progressed. Malcolm X shifted away from his separatist views after a pilgrimage to Mecca in 1964. He embraced a more universal vision of brotherhood, similar to one King espoused, Muhammad said. King, meanwhile, focused more broadly on human rights issues Malcolm X had pushed.

In 50 years if X increases in popularity, they'll say he wanted black people to love everyone and forgive their enemy, the same way they did MLK.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't see how any black person can get on national tv and call their own people and children thugs given the racial coding of that word in the media. The mayor needs to go. She is out of touch and out of her depth. its been over a week and the cops who killed that man are still being paid, coddled and protected. She still has no answers for the community as to what happened. She needs to go and I hope the people of Baltimore realize she is not on their side.
You behave like a thug you gonna get called one. I would have criticised the parents not the kids though

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And again its black owned houses that will be foreclosed and black own cars that will be repo'd and black people who will be filing for unemployment...

But as long as we burnt that that white owned CVS you are all good right?

Think of the big picture, when this is cleared up in 2-3 days, it will effect the people of tue community for years and years... but again... as long as @Londilon is happy we are all good..
That won't happen because black stay in their neighborhoods until they are gentrified which is stores popping up that are too expensive and residential being raised to kick them out. Blacks will stay in low cost neighborhoods because that is what they can afford. Expectantly the ones who can't afford anything under 99 cents.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ senior citizen center burned down

:bryan: am sure them seniors can just afford to go elsewhere on the bus