Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That mayor was fukking horrible you are not suppose to attack your citizens like that especially kids. The hoe can barely talk lost for words as hoe. This shyt is dissapointing.

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED by the Baltimore Mayor's indignation toward the residents that culminated in calling them "thugs" in front of the national media and tacit refusal to call out the actual thugs who killed a black man in custody.

I don't see how any black person can get on national tv and call their own people and children thugs given the racial coding of that word in the media. The mayor needs to go. She is out of touch and out of her depth. its been over a week and the cops who killed that man are still being paid, coddled and protected. She still has no answers for the community as to what happened. She needs to go and I hope the people of Baltimore realize she is not on their side.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So you have to shop at a mall to get what you need? Then I guess you didn't need those stores, you was just fake outraging.

Also you can google maps that information yourself.

Haha.. You got me breh..Lol..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Who had the perfect plan with perfect timing with perfect resources in the perfect political environment?
a few people... but I'm not about to debate it..

its just opinion..

i like garvey, malcom and some of the stuff ida b wells and assata said, for example... and those business, actions, and plans. :yeshrug: