Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the malls. If I'm on the east side how many buses do I have take to get to arundel mills mall? Or Columbia mall?

If I'm from EA, how many buses will it take to get to white marsh?

Where are all these jobs at and how come the kids aren't working at them. You from this area so you should have no problem.
So you have to shop at a mall to get what you need? Then I guess you didn't need those stores, you was just fake outraging.

Also you can google maps that information yourself.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Again, its a white own business so I dont care.

And again its black owned houses that will be foreclosed and black own cars that will be repo'd and black people who will be filing for unemployment...

But as long as we burnt that that white owned CVS you are all good right?

Think of the big picture, when this is cleared up in 2-3 days, it will effect the people of tue community for years and years... but again... as long as @Londilon is happy we are all good..

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDomO56WAAAVMcj.jpg:large
That mall doesn't look poor and run down. hmmmm I bet that woman can afford 1.00 - 3.00's for the bus.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Name the malls. If I'm on the east side how many buses do I have take to get to arundel mills mall? Or Columbia mall?

If I'm from EA, how many buses will it take to get to white marsh?

Where are all these jobs at and how come the kids aren't working at them. You from this area so you should have no problem.
Next closest mall to that area is security which doesn't have shyt