Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Stop over using that fukking word, it was plenty brehs out their in the community spitting real shyt, not shytting on the youth but trying to teach them not to fukk their community up, telling them its a better way other than setting random peoples cars on fire and shyt like that. All yall can do is say c00n this c00n that fishing for fukking daps

fukking clowns
:camby: They not fooling anyone. It's real easy to GO AT OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. That's not hard at all. They are not putting black people who are out there trying to calm the youth down. They putting c00ns out there talking that "the youth are thugs" and "they destroying the city". Why aren't they or you talking about the other side of this?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I love how you think if you continue to play this game some how you will be believed.

Name the malls. If I'm on the east side how many buses do I have take to get to arundel mills mall? Or Columbia mall?

If I'm from EA, how many buses will it take to get to white marsh?

Where are all these jobs at and how come the kids aren't working at them. You from this area so you should have no problem.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
sounds like a plan to me...burn down the 'cac' business and replace it with a black one...

That's the problem, they DON'T do it. There should be Black grocery stores and everything but there isn't so what are they going to do when they burn down the businesses of the people that actually do provide for their asses?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDomO56WAAAVMcj.jpg:large

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
I am VERY DISAPPOINTED by the Baltimore Mayor's indignation toward the residents that culminated in calling them "thugs" in front of the national media and tacit refusal to call out the actual thugs who killed a black man in custody.

EXACTLY!!! I don't condone rioting, but as in Ferguson, they are letting the city go to hell to cover crooked cops.

As far as I'm concerned, the damage and chaos is the blame of the cops themselves.