Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MLK was arrested over 30 times, and later assassinated in a nonviolent movement that in the long run didnt do much for black people outside getting our voting rights and ending jim crow. kinda sad once you think about it on many levels. all that struggle in the 60s, and all it lead to was even more oppression. MLK was preaching the wrong message imo

Some of yall just need keep your mouths closed and previous history pertaining to civil rights. The sad part is a lot of yall wont even do the knowledge....

This nikka said all MLK did was end Jim Crow.... :smh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I really wish you nikkas would actually read the shyt MLK said instead of letting white people tell you what he believed and what he said. MLK said this 2 months before he was assassinated:

And he said this 24 hours before getting assassinated (22 minutes in):

Seriously brehs, stop letting white people tell you what MLK said and what he was about. 24 hours before being murdered, he told a crowd of black people to stop buying Coke products, stop buying wonder bread, remove your money from white banks and put them in black banks and for black people to support the black insurance companies and stop giving your money to the white ones.

You don't feel he was a little late with these sorta of messages....

and did you know that drowned his brother right after they murked his ass

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Robert Valentine. :wow: Damn, old heads legit said fukk the youngins in advance, picked up nasty drug habits, got fake clean, and turned into super c00ns.

Damn. I knew it was real here in StL last summer but this shyt is a legit epidemic....:pacspit:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bbbbbutt they can afford 3 dollars to catch the bus

:deadrose: i just looked up the next closet CVS (since thats the dikk he suckin) and its 20 mins away in public transportation and that assuming the buses run perfectly on time and you dont miss , which we all know never happens , so at best in perfect weather on a perfect day, your lookin at goin 40 mins out of your way round trip, the next closest one is 27 min on bus, so thats 54 min round trip out of your way

butttt you know am assumin if u got money to buy meds or baby forumla you got money to catch bus :troll:
Tell me what items they will buy with 99 cents?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Some of yall just need keep your mouths closed and previous history pertaining to civil rights. The sad part is a lot of yall wont even do the knowledge....

I just think it is people frustration. Blacks didn't need to completely integrate with Europeans at the time. What king should had done was develop a stimulus economic situation to help build blacks even more. We had all the dentists, lawyers, doctors before integration we were doing good

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

the civil rights movement only lead us into a burning house, just as MLK himself said. :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm just glad this shyt didn't happen in las Vegas :whew:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDo59T4W8AANHUj.jpg