Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
11162206_1067800019902007_7440257252599094736_n.jpg

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I really wish you nikkas would actually read the shyt MLK said instead of letting white people tell you what he believed and what he said. MLK said this 2 months before he was assassinated:

And he said this 24 hours before getting assassinated (22 minutes in):

Seriously brehs, stop letting white people tell you what MLK said and what he was about. 24 hours before being murdered, he told a crowd of black people to stop buying Coke products, stop buying wonder bread, remove your money from white banks and put them in black banks and for black people to support the black insurance companies and stop giving your money to the white ones.

nikka i actually been knew about all that shyt you posted, but fact is, the non violence shyt is what he is remembered for.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will you shut the fukk up!!! You have no idea about what the fukk you're talking about and still have the unmitigated gall to argue with the locals, yet you don't live there. The weak ass counterpoints reeks of a fukk nikka who grew up in the burbs and hangs around mostly white, or whitewashed nikkas....

bbbbbutt they can afford 3 dollars to catch the bus

:deadrose: i just looked up the next closet CVS (since thats the dikk he suckin) and its 20 mins away in public transportation and that assuming the buses run perfectly on time and you dont miss , which we all know never happens , so at best in perfect weather on a perfect day, your lookin at goin 40 mins out of your way round trip, the next closest one is 27 min on bus, so thats 54 min round trip out of your way

butttt you know am assumin if u got money to buy meds or baby forumla you got money to catch bus :troll:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Where is the media finding all these c00ns:dahell:. Like every black person who touched the mic far on that slide-to-the-left bulls8t!

Stop over using that fukking word, it was plenty brehs out their in the community spitting real shyt, not shytting on the youth but trying to teach them not to fukk their community up, telling them its a better way other than setting random peoples cars on fire and shyt like that. All yall can do is say c00n this c00n that fishing for fukking daps

I know its a bunch of real c00ns out their, but every breh who got up there and had a message aint no fukking c00n Watching the local news today I seen alot of young dudes in the community trying to help, but yall clown ass nikkas wanna sit on your fukking couch and watch shyt burn. nikkas got peoples out here breh, this shyt might be a game to yall and a joke to yall but people live here