Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And if she did support their behavior some of you all would be saying "another BW support thugs" and if she does call out thuggish behavior then you all try to paint her as a c00n.:camby:

It is not expected for her to come out and support shyt but you are degrading and name calling is even worse. Like are you fukking kiddin me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they can only shop the the single block that is being looted. They are too poor to spend 1.60 for the bus and neighboorhood shuttle is only a 1.00. All day travel is 3.00s for both bus and train. But if I go online to the actual bus website it shows you are a deflector.

http://mta.maryland.gov/regular-fares

you are trying to say they can't afford 1.60-3.00's to go to the next CVS? sure, this is believable.

Will you shut the fukk up!!! You have no idea about what the fukk you're talking about and still have the unmitigated gall to argue with the locals, yet you don't live there. The weak ass counterpoints reeks of a fukk nikka who grew up in the burbs and hangs around mostly white, or whitewashed nikkas....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tupac already explained this, at the point you're an older male, you've been oppressed already and you don't have the will to fight.
Pac said the next time will be worst than Nat Turner, and I await the glory day when CaCsucKKKas feel our vengeful superiority:ohlawd:

...Props to those BMore Warriors cutting the hose, it would had been used on them just like in them Civil Rights days:mjcry:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
MLK was arrested over 30 times, and later assassinated in a nonviolent movement that in the long run didnt do much for black people outside getting our voting rights and ending jim crow. kinda sad once you think about it on many levels. all that struggle in the 60s, and all it lead to was even more oppression. MLK was preaching the wrong message imo

I really wish you nikkas would actually read the shyt MLK said instead of letting white people tell you what he believed and what he said. MLK said this 2 months before he was assassinated:

And he said this 24 hours before getting assassinated (22 minutes in):

Now the other thing we'll have to do is this: Always anchor our external direct action with the power of economic withdrawal. Now, we are poor people. Individually, we are poor when you compare us with white society in America. We are poor. Never stop and forget that collectively -- that means all of us together -- collectively we are richer than all the nations in the world, with the exception of nine. Did you ever think about that? After you leave the United States, Soviet Russia, Great Britain, West Germany, France, and I could name the others, the American Negro collectively is richer than most nations of the world. We have an annual income of more than thirty billion dollars a year, which is more than all of the exports of the United States, and more than the national budget of Canada. Did you know that? That's power right there, if we know how to pool it.

We don't have to argue with anybody. We don't have to curse and go around acting bad with our words. We don't need any bricks and bottles. We don't need any Molotov cocktails. We just need to go around to these stores, and to these massive industries in our country, and say, "God sent us by here, to say to you that you're not treating his children right. And we've come by here to ask you to make the first item on your agenda fair treatment, where God's children are concerned. Now, if you are not prepared to do that, we do have an agenda that we must follow. And our agenda calls for withdrawing economic support from you."

And so, as a result of this, we are asking you tonight, to go out and tell your neighbors not to buy Coca-Cola in Memphis. Go by and tell them not to buy Sealtest milk. Tell them not to buy -- what is the other bread? -- Wonder Bread. And what is the other bread company, Jesse? Tell them not to buy Hart's bread. As Jesse Jackson has said, up to now, only the garbage men have been feeling pain; now we must kind of redistribute the pain. We are choosing these companies because they haven't been fair in their hiring policies; and we are choosing them because they can begin the process of saying they are going to support the needs and the rights of these men who are on strike. And then they can move on town -- downtown and tell Mayor Loeb to do what is right.

But not only that, we've got to strengthen black institutions. I call upon you to take your money out of the banks downtown and deposit your money in Tri-State Bank. We want a "bank-in" movement in Memphis. Go by the savings and loan association. I'm not asking you something that we don't do ourselves at SCLC. Judge Hooks and others will tell you that we have an account here in the savings and loan association from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. We are telling you to follow what we are doing. Put your money there. You have six or seven black insurance companies here in the city of Memphis. Take out your insurance there. We want to have an "insurance-in."

Now these are some practical things that we can do. We begin the process of building a greater economic base. And at the same time, we are putting pressure where it really hurts. I ask you to follow through here.

Seriously brehs, stop letting white people tell you what MLK said and what he was about. 24 hours before being murdered, he told a crowd of black people to stop buying Coke products, stop buying wonder bread, remove your money from white banks and put them in black banks and for black people to support the black insurance companies and stop giving your money to the white ones.