Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
So they can only shop the the single block that is being looted. They are too poor to spend 1.60 for the bus and neighboorhood shuttle is only a 1.00. All day travel is 3.00s for both bus and train. But if I go online to the actual bus website it shows you are a deflector.

http://mta.maryland.gov/regular-fares

you are trying to say they can't afford 1.60-3.00's to go to the next CVS? sure, this is believable.

:comeon: The Transportation system here isn't great breh, it's similar to Miami's. If you don't live in the Harbor area it's basically non-existent.
Baltimore City schools closed tomorrow :dahell:

Any word on the University System :lupe: ?

Urchin

Banned
Daps
it is also interesting that cvs is being covered with this local/black business/community blanket...i guess any business that employs black people should be treated the same as a black owned business...dont go to the black owned store for socks go to walmart since black people work there and that is about the same as it being black owned--:francis:...

If cacs and others don't set up shop in these neighborhoods who else is going to do it? The men of the community?:sas1:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This kids have no direction or leadership and someone that is a mayor is calling them a thug like that is something they want to hear right now. I know what they doing is horrible but this is political leader in a city that is burning and you insulting youths who have nothing
Take off the kid gloves. You wanna commit adult felonies you get treated like an adult

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Complete and utter nonviolence against a violent oppressor. :comeon: come the fukk on, that is some low key c00n shyt. MLK wasnt about us getting our own shyt. nikka ended jim crow, we moved in with white people. all that lead to was white people leaving us poor as hell in the inner city, which lead to a vast majority of us relegated to the ghettos, and putting us even more so at the mercy of the governments CIA crack epidemic, drug war, incredibly brutal incarceration rate, and all that shyt.

that's your view and probably some others, but I shall never disrespect the man who was willing to put his life on the line for his people

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a lost cause with you:snoop:
Oh, they can't afford 1.60 - 3.00s a day but they can afford to shop at CVS where barley anything cost under a dollar? OK :dead:

If they can't afford 1.60 - 3.00 then they dont have to worry about going to the retail stores in the first place.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No Grocery store for their own people.

Neighborhood hasn't been built up since 68 riots.

Burn down the little resources you do have.

After rioting is over, you won't have anything.

This is why the Black man gets no respect the world over.
If cacs and others don't set up shop in these neighborhoods who else is going to do it? The men of the community?:sas1:
Said from a woman who doesn't even support black business's.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why is Larry Holmes in the background with a security shirt on?

NUZ3cSi.jpg

:deadmanny:

HBlqXmZ.jpg
These pics have to staged

This is like the 3rd different pic ive seen with a black guy in that same exact stance with his hand cocked back

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't you ever call a black successful professional female a hoe. You sound the Ku Klux Klan

What she done is hoe shyt and you know it. I don't give a fukk I am tired of Blacks who are successful who just forget and act like they don't understand the struggle. We have people who are in these positions who can't make change and constantly disrespect our people who can't make it or just in a environment that breeds failure. Where are the black leaders at? Sucking the governor and media dikk.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
This kids have no direction or leadership and someone that is a mayor is calling them a thug like that is something they want to hear right now. I know what they doing is horrible but this is political leader in a city that is burning and you insulting youths who have nothing

And if she did support their behavior some of you all would be saying "another BW support thugs" and if she does call out thuggish behavior then you all try to paint her as a c00n.:camby: