Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn, now it feels odd watching CNN go over my city...

Right. Its crazy seeing them walk down North Ave.

Breh we have alot of black cops here and they are just as worst. Black cop rough up my brother and he wasn't even trying to resist.

I keep trying to tell them this isn't even a race issue. The city has soooooo many black cops and they might be the worst ones. This is a black city thru and thru. This aint Ferguson we have power here.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Right. Its crazy seeing them walk down North Ave.

I keep trying to tell them this isn't even a race issue. The city has soooooo many black cops and they might be the worst ones. This is a black city thru and thru. This aint Ferguson we have power here.

who is the "we" that has power there?

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Black people have been killed by cacs since they went to america, but now suddenly its an issue:comeon: :patrice:
You know the time is coming, when blacks start killing these cops they are gonna use propaganda to explain the extermination of most of us.
fukk it, just start shooting them already:manny: its not like we can do anything...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm being serious, people often mistake a Black presence as power, what exactly does the "we" have the power to do?
Politics first and foremost. The police commissioner and fire chief are black. Powerful lawyers all over the place. Business owners. Don't be fooled by what you see and think its one big ghetto. Theres old black money here. During slavery we had the biggest free black population in the country and this was a slave state.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:comeon:
Don't try that, If you lived in Baltimore you'd know black people have influence here. I've only lived there for 3 months I can see black people have influence here.

that's why I'm asking questions, I don't live there. What do Black people in Baltimore have influence over and how do you personally think it will effect this case?

Politics first and foremost. The police commissioner and fire chief are black. Powerful lawyers all over the place. Business owners. Don't be fooled by what you see and think its one big ghetto. Theres old black money here. During slavery we had the biggest free black population in the country and this was a slave state.

In your opinion, what will their power and influence have over the determination of the outcome of this case?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:comeon:
Don't try that, If you lived in Baltimore you'd know black people have tons of influence here. I've only lived there for 3 months and even I can see the difference.
This is a black city and not becuz were the majority its becuz we run this city. Like I said this isn't Ferguson where you had majority black but still run by white folks. This isn't NY where blacks are the minority. We really do run this city. Out of towners cant relate

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is a black city and not becuz were the majority its becuz we run this city. Like I said this isn't Ferguson where you had majority black but still run by white folks. This isn't NY where blacks are the minority. We really do run this city. Out of towners cant relate

the cops responsible were white, do you think all those Black people in power will somehow trump the officer's whiteness, the outcome of this case will show who really runs Baltimore.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
that's why I'm asking questions, I don't live there. What do Black people in Baltimore have influence over and how do you personally think it will effect this case?

In your opinion, what will their power and influence have over the determination of the outcome of this case?
We literally have influence over everything. Politics and the law. When this goes to trial theres no way there wont be a mostly black jury. You already have one of the most powerful prosecutors in the city on top of this. Plus the mayor has already made it clear shes pissed. These cops wont get off. If they did the city would literally burn. People have no problem going hard

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
the cops responsible were white, do you think all those Black people in power will somehow trump the officer's whiteness, the outcome of this case will show who really runs Baltimore.

Theyre employed by all black folks don't forget that. White folks are not in a position of power in this city whatsoever

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
We literally have influence over everything. Politics and the law. When this goes to trial theres no way there wont be a mostly black jury. You already have one of the most powerful prosecutors in the city on top of this. Plus the mayor has already made it clear shes pissed. These cops wont get off. If they did the city would literally burn. People have no problem going hard

This. Every time I've had to do Jury duty, 95% of the people there are black. 90% of the staff is black. It's a toss up between the white & black judges.

edit: and yeah people here vote.