Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
At 1:15 did he say "We will kill"

?

Yes...yes he did. These nikkaz done took over North Avenue
1446yqp_th.jpg
shyt bout to be Baghdad out that bytch by the weekend

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Brown does not fall into the category of staying stationary, not resisting, and staying quiet in compliance with officer orders from second one... and the sample size you'd have of anyone dying while acting like that is so extremely small...

So again... I ask... and I challenge someone to do this without a worthless ass, empty neg... what is the temporary solution if it's not staying stationary, not resisting, and complying in silence until you can speak to an attorney...

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

:francis:

Cuz right now... you're basically saying running and resisting are great ideas.

:mjlol:
ever heard the story of the wolf and the lamb?

WOLF, meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea to justify to the Lamb the Wolf's right to eat him. He thus addressed him: "Sirrah, last year you grossly insulted me." "Indeed," bleated the Lamb in a mournful tone of voice, "I was not then born." Then said the Wolf, "You feed in my pasture." "No, good sir," replied the Lamb, "I have not yet tasted grass." Again said the Wolf, "You drink of my well." "No," exclaimed the Lamb, "I never yet drank water, for as yet my mother's milk is both food and drink to me." Upon which the Wolf seized him and ate him up, saying, "Well! I won't remain supperless, even though you refute every one of my imputations."
your suggestion wouldn't change shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Cops' families

That's all I'm gonna say.

Breh, run this train of logic by me where THAT suggestion helps in any way whatsoever. :stopitslime:

We should be doing far more. Proving their case that they were right to shoot "these violent people" is NOT the brightest idea, however. At least not if you give a shyt about your own family. :wow:

There's been a blueprint via which violent, oppressive authorities have been fought back against without the worthless result of even more violence and oppression. Look at the Philippines. Poland. South Africa. India. Even the 1950s and 1960s right here in the USA. :blessed:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Or run from the police when you've committed no crime and get your neck snapped
so
run from the police=get killed by the police

it's your comfort with this equivalence that is unnerving, we don't need your voice in society
we are trying to protect people who do run from being killed, because people will run and we have decided that they should not die for that. And because protecting them further enhances the protection of those who don't run and don't commit crimes. People already know that they should not run from the police, just like people already know they should not commit any crime, but both will still happen, we want people to still be given right of due process and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and the right to life, even when they run or commit a crime. It's really that simple.
Your voice is useless on many levels
We simply don't need you.
we want to live in a world
where
get killed by the police is = (and only = ) you forced the police to defend their lives exclusively by lethal force

because this is the same rule we apply to the criminal or any citizen we seek to prosecute for murder or manslaughter

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
They should.

It's the only thing that we where able to do to get the Brits to fall back and its the only option African Americans have left.
when have the negro legitimately fought back in recent times....?

hell that white family in walmart parking lot gave out more work to police then the negro has done all year

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:snoop:Bruh got a ticket for protesting.
15xfg9.jpg

:pacspit:

You should have ripped up that ticket in front of this face, and say I have the right to protest and ask him if he can recite the amendments by heart.

Lol to that CNN reporter though.

ETA: I said this before, but I will say it again. It takes a crazy amount of force to severe someone's spine. So don't believe any bullshyt explanation

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
when have the negro legitimately fought back in recent times....?

hell that white family in walmart parking lot gave out more work to police then the negro has done all year

Don't think they have but I'm saying it should start now as its the only thing that can work now imo.