Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MANNNNNNNNNN fukk wish i know they was protesting i went down there.

Let me call my young fam to make sure they out there...............

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
They keep fukkin around it's gonna wild round there too, how far you from Mon Dawmin? Baltimore is the last place they wanted some shyt like this happening, downtown is surrounded by the hood, no mtter if it's Westport, Cherry Hill...whatever shyt jump off and it's gonna leak into downtown. nikkaz gonna be hoppin on MTA just to fukk wit these crakas
you have to know nobody is prepared for anything serious in these areas. when you say downtown, you are talking about the block...which is the off duty cops hustle and lexington market the walking dead. the meth clinic a cash cow for god knows who. and the surrounding areas are completely done for.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black people need to strike back.
wat6rr.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They think Black men have mutant abilities to sustain pain, injuries, rise from the dead, hulk like strength and bulletproof skin...:damn:

the way the eyewitnesses described his arrest is heartwrenching and completly unncessary.
@ the bold...shyts real...nikkas be shooting us with two full clips and putting handcuffs on our corpse.