Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Who just saw the white bish in the Lexus, looting and piling shyt in her truck???? When the camera panned over in her directions, she slammed her truck down, ran over to the passenger side of the car and ducked down. The fukking news ignored her ass and then shoved the camera into the black crowd. The news reporter said they're throwing something at us and drove off. SMDH!!!

That was one of those brothers pawg....

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not a single black own business destroyed.
:stopitslime: Bullshyt

And what about a white owned business that employees black people... they dont count right? Let me know if you are cutting those families checks now.

I wish they left ALL of the local businesses alone

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They can't comprehend that parents are supposed to be protecting these young folks. I sound dumb to my self saying young folks when I'm young folk myself.
So many older blacks are nervous instead of proud of these bmore youth right now.

Sad.

But we are gonna show our youth a better way ...self protection, economics, technology

because freedom isn't free

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
explain the looting to me though.

how is that ok?:yeshrug:

how does it help?:yeshrug:
A friend just posted this on her facebook:
-------------------------------------------------
People ask, "why are they looting in their own community?" They dont own anything in "their community" and business owners of other nationalities that have locations in this community do nothing for the community. Black dollars matter to them but black lives don't. Keep your prayers unless they are for America to wake up and deal with their problems.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Bullshyt

And what about a white owned business that employees black people... they dont count right? Let me know if you are cutting those families checks now.

I wish they left ALL of the local businesses alone
Please list a single black owned business that was destroyed.

Also I don't care about cac owned businesses. Nothing you say will change that.