Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:dead:

All this does is show that older black people are a joke because their children are the ones who have to stand up and fight for the future of the black community.
Tupac already explained this, at the point you're an older male, you've been oppressed already and you don't have the will to fight.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I get the whole sick of it all and to be honest I don't even watch the news anymore its all bullshyt lies and I think cops get away with WAY to much bullshyt... But I have a serious question.

What gain is there by looting your own neighborhood businesses? That literally only hurts the communities, local familes work at these places, local families own these places, it only makes shyt worse. When the National Guard comes in and does all their shady shyt and leaves... What is left behind? A bunch of closed down businesses and burnt down businesses and yet even more people struggling. I honestly have never grasp'd this concept.

Now I realize a lot of this done by out of towners, and sometimes even "planted" in the crowd to stir up the pot. I just wish local businesses were left alone simply for the fact that you have a struggling neighborhood and when all send in down, they just went backwards because these people who are out of a job after this mess are screwed.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac already explained this, at the point you're an older male, you've been oppressed already and you don't have the will to fight.
Its still not excusable. Black fathers should be out here holding it down to ensure the future of their children. Well maybe young black father are.