Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Just seen 2 of my homeboys running out Mondawmin :wow:

Chooper showed them put the shyt in the trunk and everything :wow:
Still can't cosign, but can't knock the come up either. Some of those Mondawmin stores have the latest shyt. :wow: Lord knows I'd probably try to come up, especially from that Cinnabon store. :wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ignore them cacs the chickens will be coming home to roost for them soon.
Word....

I kinda want to ignore anyone who posts yahoo comments and random racists on twitter and shyt in this thread.

We already know the racists are gonna have their commentary..we don't need to bring that shyt here.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its still not excusable. Black fathers should be out here holding it down to ensure the future of their children. Well maybe young black father are.
They can't comprehend that parents are supposed to be protecting these young folks. I sound dumb to my self saying young folks when I'm young folk myself.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Word....

I kinda want to ignore anyone who posts yahoo comments and random racists on twitter and shyt in this thread.

We already know the racists are gonna have their commentary..we don't need to bring that shyt here.

Exactly keep that shyt that way. Elites leaving their white assess behind wake up call going to be disastrous for them.