Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So many older blacks are nervous instead of proud of these bmore youth right now.

Sad.

But we are gonna show our youth a better way ...self protection, economics, technology

because freedom isn't free

People asking about the parents and adults they are the ones who failed this generation. It is up to this generation and they are already doing better.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A friend just posted this on her facebook:
-------------------------------------------------
People ask, "why are they looting in their own community?" They dont own anything in "their community" and business owners of other nationalities that have locations in this community do nothing for the community. Black dollars matter to them but black lives don't. Keep your prayers unless they are for America to wake up and deal with their problems.

this is nonsense though. :childplease:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many older blacks are nervous instead of proud of these bmore youth right now.

Sad.

But we are gonna show our youth a better way ...self protection, economics, technology

because freedom isn't free
Damn straight this is perfect time to introduce these kids to group economics and code of conduct.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be this stupid.....
Its only stupid to you but no one can survive on a single retail job in Maryland. If you looked at apartment prices or mortgages in this area you would know. People aren't trying to work in retail for the rest of their life because they couldn't survive on their own. Honestly I don't give a fukk what a cac thinks so you might be better off not quoting me.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Yeah, I really can't believe that. If they close that mall and the supermarket right next to it ( if its still there ) dudes really gonna be hurting.

nikkas need to stop for a second and wonder why no cops are stopping them?
I thought the same thing when they trashed the cash checking spot :why: Friday is the first :francis:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
A friend just posted this on her facebook:
-------------------------------------------------
People ask, "why are they looting in their own community?" They dont own anything in "their community" and business owners of other nationalities that have locations in this community do nothing for the community. Black dollars matter to them but black lives don't. Keep your prayers unless they are for America to wake up and deal with their problems.

That's stupid. Some of these people have kid(s) to feed. Guess they're suppose to feed their kids with this quote.