Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I really can't believe that. If they close that mall and the supermarket right next to it ( if its still there ) dudes really gonna be hurting.

nikkas need to stop for a second and wonder why no cops are stopping them?
How? there are a hundred other malls that exist in Maryland. Logic doesn't work with most of you here though.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the whole sick of it all and to be honest I don't even watch the news anymore its all bullshyt lies and I think cops get away with WAY to much bullshyt... But I have a serious question.

What gain is there by looting your own neighborhood businesses? That literally only hurts the communities, local familes work at these places, local families own these places, it only makes shyt worse. When the National Guard comes in and does all their shady shyt and leaves... What is left behind? A bunch of closed down businesses and burnt down businesses and yet even more people struggling. I honestly have never grasp'd this concept.

Now I realize a lot of this done by out of towners, and sometimes even "planted" in the crowd to stir up the pot. I just wish local businesses were left alone simply for the fact that you have a struggling neighborhood and when all send in down, they just went backwards because these people who are out of a job after this mess are screwed.

Exactly.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
CDopOjgWIAIHncG.jpg

This guy really tryna sell his mixtape :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its only stupid to you but no one can survive on a single retail job in Maryland. If you looked at apartment prices or mortgages in this area you would know. People aren't trying to work in retail for the rest of their life because they couldn't survive on their own. Honestly I don't give a fukk what a cac thinks so you might be better off not quoting me.

Yup.. You are that stupid....... This shyt is entertainment to yall...... nothing more........

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Its only stupid to you but no one can survive on a single retail job in Maryland. If you looked at apartment prices or mortgages in this area you would know. People aren't trying to work in retail for the rest of their life because they couldn't survive on their own. Honestly I don't give a fukk what a cac thinks so you might be better off not quoting me.
That cvs that was burned who do you think worked there? Of course it's not black owned but it provided black people in that neighborhood with jobs

• Dap
Reactions: MGM