Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
:snoop:Bruh got a ticket for protesting.
15xfg9.jpg

:pacspit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
15xfg9.jpg

WTH kind of ticket is that? There's no violation or anything else listed there...just "protest" written in. It's bullshyt that they're even allowed to stop someone for that...but I'm not sure that's a real ticket. I ain't never had a cop hand me whatever the fukk that thing is though.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WTH kind of ticket is that? There's no violation or anything else listed there...just "protest" written in. It's bullshyt that they're even allowed to stop someone for that...but I'm not sure that's a real ticket. I ain't never had a cop hand me whatever the fukk that thing is though.

I only see verbal warning marked, it's bullshlt nonetheless.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
15xfg9.jpg

:pacspit:

You straight, they gave you that because they had to have a reason to run you for warrants. You weren't doing shyt wrong so they use protest as a reason to give you a citation and with that citation they can run a warrant check on you. They dumb as fukk though because that is just gonna cause more confusion and could insight some riots or some shyt because everyone down there is already hostile. Baltimore police dumb as fukk.