Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed a lot of young brehs killing their ex :francis:
Around my way a young breh killed his estranged wife and tried to hide the body.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Word. There are way too many stories of “normal” men murdering their wives/girlfriends. It’s reductive and callous to put it down to “choose better.”

There was even a story of a corporate Six figure Breh murdering a woman he broke up with. Let’s not do this “stop dating thugs” because being a violent simp isn’t limited to a tax bracket.
I can tell these dudes have never watched AMW or Unsolved Mysteries. 9to5 dudes are out here on the murderous bullshyt heavy. But I know how tlr can be. We have Weinstein sympathizers in here. All needs to be said.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
FYI, this is why some women really don’t trip off relationships. Some of y’all don’t know how common this shyt is and how many women you know have dealt with some form of harassment, disturbance, abuse, etc.

People like to joke or say women are exaggerating, but it never starts like this.

It’s your man yelling or over talking you, and you rationalizing it because “Well, he was just mad. Who doesn’t yell from time to time?”

Or him getting too close or trying to physically intimidate you without actually touching you. And part of you feels silly completely walking away from the relationship because “well, he didn’t actually put his hands on me”. But then 6mon or a year later that’s when he finally goes all the way and hits you.

Now, some women are built to fight back and not be concerned about being hurt (probably because of exposure to prior physical abuse from family, neighborhood or possible self defense training). Some women can disengage emotionally and play the game until they get away and are safe.

MOST WOMEN, however, MOST are shell shocked and are too scared because they don’t know what the man is capable of doing when he gets even more upset. <— This is the normal thought process of someone who is emotionally attached and PHYSICALLY WEAKER than their abuser.

Like this case in OP. I’m sure if she willingly stayed he wouldn’t have killed her.

He would’ve just continued to beat, and beat, and beat her.

She got away.

And he found her and murdered her.

So, I just want y’all to understand WTF it’s like for women.

Men don’t just start physically abusing you out the gate.

There’s a slow build up, and they usually wait to get physical when they know they’ve got you hooked emotionally, financially dependent, and or pregnant.

She did the right thing. The tough, strong thing. She got the restraining order and moved.

And then she was murdered.
Spot on. I can't rep you now. Got you later.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I will chant it 50 times a day.

Give this "breh" if I could even call this clown that the death penalty.

Sick and tired of the bozos who are lacking self control running wild among the living.

Death penalty

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Restraining order means nothing to a psychotic ass mother fukker whose ego was bruised by a woman.

Kill this fakkit, git him off the planet

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
"I hate black women" would have been easier to comment

Gotta choose better ladies...

She picked wrong, and it cost her her life. :francis:

I wonder if there were signed she ignored at first, and there probably were. She tried to correct it with a restraining order, but those do little to nothing. There was a case in Illinois where the man got out on bail and went directly to the house and stabbed the woman’s son to death and stabbed her. Judge wouldn’t issue a restraining order when she asked because at the time, he was locked up.

There was another case where the man was stalking the woman and she was texting everyone in the group chat like it was a joke, talking about “Girl I found the tracking device.” Dude ended up killing her and her same homegirls were on the news looking like they couldn’t care less, just trying to be on T.V.

Vet people better.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I noticed a lot of young brehs killing their ex :francis:
Around my way a young breh killed his estranged wife and tried to hide the body.

Parents are raising there kids to have no semblance of self awareness and self control

These genx parents raising a generation of violent crash outs

Daps
Reppin
St louis
emotional ass nikkas.
UKVu0t8.gif