Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Whenever people talk a bout DV situations "why dont she just leave" this is why. A DV victims life is at most danger when she tries to leave. RIP to the poor woman

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
It’s a man chasing a women. She a regular women. I’m sure she was running as fast as possible

I tried so hard to just ignore this considering there are so many more important things to focus on in this thread, but good grief breh, you really don’t know the difference between “woman” and “women”? :what:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Whenever people talk a bout DV situations "why dont she just leave" this is why. A DV victims life is at most danger when she tries to leave. RIP to the poor woman
:mjlol: Her life wouldn't be in danger if she didn't want a "thug" to begin with.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I personally think emotionally stunted simps are more dangerous thank thugs and gangsters

They killed way more women than some “thug”
:mjlol:I agree, but you've unknowingly proven my point. Homie wasn't a real thug. He was a lame who became obsessed with the only women he was able to pull. He used a "thug" persona to reel her in, but it all came crashing down.