Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. Unfortunately the camera woman couldn’t do anything. The cops were not getting there in time. They need to boil that nikka in acid as far as I’m concerned.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI, this is why some women really don’t trip off relationships. Some of y’all don’t know how common this shyt is and how many women you know have dealt with some form of harassment, disturbance, abuse, etc.

People like to joke or say women are exaggerating, but it never starts like this.

It’s your man yelling or over talking you, and you rationalizing it because “Well, he was just mad. Who doesn’t yell from time to time?”

Or him getting too close or trying to physically intimidate you without actually touching you. And part of you feels silly completely walking away from the relationship because “well, he didn’t actually put his hands on me”. But then 6mon or a year later that’s when he finally goes all the way and hits you.

Now, some women are built to fight back and not be concerned about being hurt (probably because of exposure to prior physical abuse from family, neighborhood or possible self defense training). Some women can disengage emotionally and play the game until they get away and are safe.

MOST WOMEN, however, MOST are shell shocked and are too scared because they don’t know what the man is capable of doing when he gets even more upset. <— This is the normal thought process of someone who is emotionally attached and PHYSICALLY WEAKER than their abuser.

Like this case in OP. I’m sure if she willingly stayed he wouldn’t have killed her.

He would’ve just continued to beat, and beat, and beat her.

She got away.

And he found her and murdered her.

So, I just want y’all to understand WTF it’s like for women.

Men don’t just start physically abusing you out the gate.

There’s a slow build up, and they usually wait to get physical when they know they’ve got you hooked emotionally, financially dependent, and or pregnant.

She did the right thing. The tough, strong thing. She got the restraining order and moved.

And then she was murdered.
Dudes that down play it are cut from the same cloth as those abusers

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Weren’t you one of the fakkits saying that “fatherless” shyt in every thread a singular black man did something wrong?

Keep your reddit slang to yourself, fakkit.

A very emotional response, typical. Shooter here was undoubtedly from a single parent home and raised by his mother...

But I'll let you yell it...stalking my posts....a very feminine thing to do...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A very emotional response, typical. Shooter here was undoubtedly from a single parent home and raised by his mother...

But I'll let you yell it...stalking my posts....a very feminine thing to do...

I dont like taking accountability for other men typically, I got enough on my plate.

But I dont like men who are melenated doing dumb bullshyt like murdering their ex girlfriend because they couldnt get over rejection.

Instead of deflecting to the still warm victims bottom

Just say it was a very shytty decision by the dude and kim.

You need to heal the relationships with the women in your life, particularly blood.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sad
Iv been single for a good while now and I have never felt safer
Which is sad because the OG's used to say a woman with no man is like a flower 🌷 with no scent.

Just overall tragic

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I feel sad for her and her loved ones.

The entitlement of these scum go think they can end someone's life because they're angry they want to end a relationship. Just gotta kill him if he's still alive:francis: