Baltimore breh shoots blacc woman to death on camera in parking lot after she got a restraining order on him

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
They have those. They also have those on apps. And if you don't subscribe to a service or app any Android or iPhone has an emergency 911 feature. The damn watches have it too and they work. You can even go in the advanced setup for those features in put in your full name, home address, emergency contacts and notes like "diabetic/prone to seizures" "history of stroke" "heart problems" "domestic issues with xxxx xxxxx"

Even without those instructions and details you can accidentally dial 911 from your watch or phone. It's something simple like the power button 3 times or some shyt.

It uses GPS to track in realtime where you are currently located and a service called RapidSOS tracks your gps location for as long as it can before it loses your signal....therefore if you're in a moving car it can tell responders you're going northbound on highway 530 or interstate i-59.
Yea but all those things are for the general public, I’m talking about a device giving strictly to and for women that have filed restraining orders.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
FYI, this is why some women really don’t trip off relationships. Some of y’all don’t know how common this shyt is and how many women you know have dealt with some form of harassment, disturbance, abuse, etc.

People like to joke or say women are exaggerating, but it never starts like this.

It’s your man yelling or over talking you, and you rationalizing it because “Well, he was just mad. Who doesn’t yell from time to time?”

Or him getting too close or trying to physically intimidate you without actually touching you. And part of you feels silly completely walking away from the relationship because “well, he didn’t actually put his hands on me”. But then 6mon or a year later that’s when he finally goes all the way and hits you.

Now, some women are built to fight back and not be concerned about being hurt (probably because of exposure to prior physical abuse from family, neighborhood or possible self defense training). Some women can disengage emotionally and play the game until they get away and are safe.

MOST WOMEN, however, MOST are shell shocked and are too scared because they don’t know what the man is capable of doing when he gets even more upset. <— This is the normal thought process of someone who is emotionally attached and PHYSICALLY WEAKER than their abuser.

Like this case in OP. I’m sure if she willingly stayed he wouldn’t have killed her.

He would’ve just continued to beat, and beat, and beat her.

She got away.

And he found her and murdered her.

So, I just want y’all to understand WTF it’s like for women.

Men don’t just start physically abusing you out the gate.

There’s a slow build up, and they usually wait to get physical when they know they’ve got you hooked emotionally, financially dependent, and or pregnant.

She did the right thing. The tough, strong thing. She got the restraining order and moved.

And then she was murdered.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FYI, this is why some women really don’t trip off relationships. Some of y’all don’t know how common this shyt is and how many women you know have dealt with some form of harassment, disturbance, abuse, etc.

People like to joke or say women are exaggerating, but it never starts like this.

It’s your man yelling or over talking you, and you rationalizing it because “Well, he was just mad. Who doesn’t yell from time to time?”

Or him getting too close or trying to physically intimidate you without actually touching you. And part of you feels silly completely walking away from the relationship because “well, he didn’t actually put his hands on me”. But then 6mon or a year later that’s when he finally goes all the way and hits you.

Now, some women are built to fight back and not be concerned about being hurt (probably because of exposure to prior physical abuse from family, neighborhood or possible self defense training). Some women can disengage emotionally and play the game until they get away and are safe.

MOST WOMEN, however, MOST are shell shocked and are too scared because they don’t know what the man is capable of doing when he gets even more upset. <— This is the normal thought process of someone who is emotionally attached and PHYSICALLY WEAKER than their abuser.

Like this case in OP. I’m sure if she willingly stayed he wouldn’t have killed her.

He would’ve just continued to beat, and beat, and beat her.

She got away.

And he found her and murdered her.

So, I just want y’all to understand WTF it’s like for women.

Men don’t just start physically abusing you out the gate.

There’s a slow build up, and they usually wait to get physical when they know they’ve got you hooked emotionally, financially dependent, and or pregnant.

She did the right thing. The tough, strong thing. She got the restraining order and moved.

And then she was murdered.
You are exaggerating right now. You have no proof of "Most." MOST is an exaggeration. Some might be more accurate, but most is an exaggeration.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Homie sounded like a straight up square. She was probably the only girl who believed his fake "thug" persona.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You are exaggerating right now. You have no proof of "Most." MOST is an exaggeration. Some might be more accurate, but most is an exaggeration.
She's talking about most women who discover they are with an abuser. Not most women in general. However, it should be noted that homicide is the fifth leading cause of death for women ages 18 to 44 and more than half of those are killed by their current or former partners.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Word. There are way too many stories of “normal” men murdering their wives/girlfriends. It’s reductive and callous to put it down to “choose better.”

There was even a story of a corporate Six figure Breh murdering a woman he broke up with. Let’s not do this “stop dating thugs” because being a violent simp isn’t limited to a tax bracket.

Outliers aren't a trend...Breh here was a crash test dummy from the block....

Steve w/ a corporate job wouldn't have done this, she just chose poorly...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's talking about most women who discover they are with an abuser. Not most women in general. However, it should be noted that homicide is the fifth leading cause of death for women ages 18 to 44 and more than half of those are killed by their current or former partners.
Got it. The "abuser" part clarifies her point.