Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn cuz. Who you chose?

Baldur's Gate 3: New Karlach Ending - Romance Epilogue (Patch 2 ...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I finally did it y’all I have made a sorcerer who is also a melee while only multi-classing in one level of fighter. I used the gloves of dexterity on my sorcerer and then put one level into fighter which grants proficiency in martial weapons and medium armour. Then the weapon I am using is a finesse weapon which scales according to dexterity if it is higher than strength. Now for the rest of the play-through I will scale the sorcerer up to level 11 and will get all his spells minus the feat and additional spell slot I would have got at level 12.

Using the Phalar Aluve (sword) and been using both magic and melee.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally did it y’all I have made a sorcerer who is also a melee while only multi-classing in one level of fighter. I used the gloves of dexterity on my sorcerer and then put one level into fighter which grants proficiency in martial weapons and medium armour. Then the weapon I am using is a finesse weapon which scales according to dexterity if it is higher than strength. Now for the rest of the play-through I will scale the sorcerer up to level 11 and will get all his spells minus the feat and additional spell slot I would have got at level 12.

Using the Phalar Aluve (sword) and been using both magic and melee.

Sounds like thats essentially what Wyll is when you get him

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like thats essentially what Wyll is when you get him
My character would whoop Wyll ass left and right. Trust me Wyll was an initial favourite of mine but he slowly fell off. The spells, feats and items as well as the
illithid powers
make my main a force to be reckoned with.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My character would whoop Wyll ass left and right. Trust me Wyll was an initial favourite of mine but he slowly fell off. The spells, feats and items as well as the
illithid powers
make my main a force to be reckoned with.

Spoiler is the main reason i want to jump back into this on a new game I barely used those shyts