Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hold on, who is the God of War Vin Deisel looking dude? I don't recall seeing him at all.
Minsc. You only get him if you have recruited Jaheira in act 2, and you only get to recruit Minsc if you do Jahiera's companion quest a certain way. I didn't get him until like the last 5 hours of the game. I didn't even use him once. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I barely even use Jaheira, she’s pretty redundant with Halsin, and i dont even use Halsin
Same. I only used her when doing her companion quests. She's pretty redundant. I didn't use Halsin that much either, maybe only a handful of times. I pretty much used Lae'zel and Gale for everything while rotating out the 3rd companion based on the quest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same. I only used her when doing her companion quests. She's pretty redundant. I didn't use Halsin that much either, maybe only a handful of times. I pretty much used Lae'zel and Gale for everything while rotating out the 3rd companion based on the quest.

I’ve used Wyll more than i would have liked to because i assumed his companion quest was more important than it was in act 2. My ideal squad is Me, Karlach, Shadowheart, and Gale, and its really just gale because his lockpicking skill saves me a lot of time.

Lae’zel seems like she has the most story so i hte taking her out

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve used Wyll more than i would have liked to because i assumed his companion quest was more important than it was in act 2. My ideal squad is Me, Karlach, Shadowheart, and Gale, and its really just gale because his lockpicking skill saves me a lot of time.

Lae’zel seems like she has the most story so i hte taking her out
Yeah Lae'zel has probably the most important companion quests in terms of end game consequences. Her and Shadowheart have the most in-depth companion quests of everybody.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BG3 aint even on xbox yet, so no. Probably wont ever be on there when it does hit series x/s. MS would have to pay a grip to put it on there, like 150M+ plus type money. :manny:
it's not on Xbox yet. they're saying this year. I don't think it will be on Gamepass though

:ohhh: I thought PC and Xbox Gamepass usually come out at the same time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: I thought PC and Xbox Gamepass usually come out at the same time.
Nah, Micosoft sorta fukked up big time with this release. Game would probably be out right now on xbox.

Basically BG3 has the split screen feature that works fine on PS5/PC and Series X, but Larian couldnt get it to work on Series S. Due to a parity clause, you cant release a feature on the X that isnt on the S. So Larian been trying to get it to work on Series S and delayed it to 2024.

BG3 comes out, is a surprise hit, GotY contender. MS made an exception for them to release the xbox version with the splitscreen feature not on the S, but still on the X. So now BG3 will come out on xbox in late 2023 at some point. Probably around October (when spiderman drops) or november.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Micosoft sorta fukked up big time with this release. Game would probably be out right now on xbox.

Basically BG3 has the split screen feature that works fine on PS5/PC and Series X, but Larian couldnt get it to work on Series S. Due to a parity clause, you cant release a feature on the X that isnt on the S. So Larian been trying to get it to work on Series S and delayed it to 2024.

BG3 comes out, is a surprise hit, GotY contender. MS made an exception for them to release the xbox version with the splitscreen feature not on the S, but still on the X. So now BG3 will come out on xbox in late 2023 at some point. Probably around October (when spiderman drops) or november.

Oh, I see. I remember there was a thread for that. XSS is the dumbest thing they came up with. Should have gone with what PS5 did, just the digital version

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Dude I'm still in early act 1. Haven't played since Tuesday

Blighted village. Found that book behind the mirror. I thought I disabled the trap. Whole team except me got bodied. Should of just left them outside
:beli:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Dang

I ended up having to murk ol boy :damn:, didn't even give your boy a choice!
Wouldn't let him finish the ritual and he was like "you took everything away from me, I taking your life"

I barely used him because my character is a Rouge, and I wasn't letting him feed on me :dame:...guess I didn't have enough good will built up between us