Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Spoiler is the main reason i want to jump back into this on a new game I barely used those shyts
Yeah I stuck to the role playing so instead of sharing with the party got greedy because dark urge is a power hungry murderer even his dr jekyll side.

Dive in again the game certainly deserves the time and you have a few more weeks until Spiderman 2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I stuck to the role playing so instead of sharing with the party got greedy because dark urge is a power hungry murderer even his dr jekyll side.

Dive in again the game certainly deserves the time and you have a few more weeks until Spiderman 2.

Yeah, breh im taking all those HGH worms.

I also assume my 2nd playthrough wont even be half as long since theres gonna be far less quests after i body everyone

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah, breh im taking all those HGH worms.

I also assume my 2nd playthrough wont even be half as long since theres gonna be far less quests after i body everyone
It's also faster because you'll naturally streamline. You'll skip stuff where you know there's nothing you need most likely, which'll speed the clear times. Plus, less growing pains of learning since you'll understand most classes/concepts.

Going full wicked run two, huh? :obama: nice

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's also faster because you'll naturally streamline. You'll skip stuff where you know there's nothing you need most likely, which'll speed the clear times. Plus, less growing pains of learning since you'll understand most classes/concepts.

Going full wicked run two, huh? :obama: nice
‘Yeah, but shiiiieeet, i kind of want to play cyberpunk phantom liberty so we’ll see

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll just say this. I didn't take any of the worms, but 1 in my playthrough. I should have taken all the worms though.
There are no negative consequences I can see with the endgame at all if you take them. The ending isn't complex like that. It isn't even mentioned other than that the worms die when you kill the netherbrain

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im a dumbass, i just realized high charisma stats gets cheaper items at the shops. I was overpaying for shyt the entire game. I put Wyll in and the prices dropped over 50% :snoop:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Im a dumbass, i just realized high charisma stats gets cheaper items at the shops. I was overpaying for shyt the entire game. I put Wyll in and the prices dropped over 50% :snoop:
Yep just a shame charming and friends spell doesn’t get you a discount like that. Then again I guess it would be so easy and game breaking if it did. I use Astarion to pickpocket like a motherfu…. though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep just a shame charming and friends spell doesn’t get you a discount like that. Then again I guess it would be so easy and game breaking if it did. I use Astarion to pickpocket like a motherfu…. though.

I pickpocketed everything in act 3 on divinity lol, but i haven’t really had a need this game. I’m always almost over encumbered now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hold on, who is the God of War Vin Deisel looking dude? I don't recall seeing him at all.