Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I can relate, as soon as I got to Act 3 on my first character I went ahead and started another playthrough

Should be finishing up Act 3 on my second character within the next couple of days likely, and I’m ready to do another playthrough right after
I'm in the same boat. I don't think a game got me like this since the PS2 era. GOAT shyt :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wait a sec that lil goblin bytch thought I was the homie? Not until I ran up in that enclave of theirs :youngsabo:

Razza like

dang-this-is-what-the-betrayal-feels-like.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Did anybody figure out how to save
Karlach from death
at then end? I guess I could have sent her to
Avernus, but that seemed worse than death

What about making Gale a
god
. Did anybody to that? In my playthrough they basically just said
the crown was in the ocean and Gale would give it to Mystra, which I wanted him to do, but of course they didn’t show it
I had an ending that sent Wyll to the hells as The Blade of Avernus. He convinced Karlach to go with him. They were going to basically be a vigilante force behind enemy lines in the hells, as it seemed.
Don't think there's any way to save her that isn't her going there. That seemed like the best ending for that happening.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Astarion is that friend your girl doesn’t want you hanging out with cause he’s constantly encouraging bad behavior :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kicked him out at the beginning of the game because of that blood sucking bullshyt he pulled lmao. Can't wait to start a new campaign and do stuff differently

I feel compelled to play nice with people so i can see all their storylines and stuff the first time around, the next time i play i will be playing as Voldemort and won’t have anyone around

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been inside the goblin fort or whatever since yesterday, I just had to make the bold decision to wipe these snot bubble b*stards from existence :francis:

It’s been a tedious process but I’m making progress

One of the benefits is the muthafukkin loot :banderas:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i just wouldn’t recommened doing it for the actual bosses, they always have good gear, especially minthara
I just killed that bytch man she was difficult but I managed to burn that ho to a crisp. And pushing goblins or burning them is the way to go word to @Flexington :youngsabo:

My guy uses The Sparky Points and I’m a Battlemaster so setting enemies up for maximum damage is a bit tricky but when I do it’s over.

I’m not even halfway done this game but if it gets better than this, then hands down goty

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How much are y’all using guides?

If your honest answer is “not at all” I give you all the credit in the world

Like 30%, im not trying to miss big events or lose important characters so i double check before big decisions