Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You should have ran into him in act 1.

I finished act 2, omg…..that shyt felt like the finale. Such a dope moment :whew:

really disappointed you dont get to walk around the revitalizaed shadow realm region though

He didn't appear in act 1 for you and pull you into his living room?

Oh yeah now I remember him.

Dude was talking like he's a major player in the game (maybe he is, I don't know) but I played his ass off like Andre in the last verse of "Elevators". :mjlol:

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh yeah now I remember him.

Dude was talking like he's a major player in the game (maybe he is, I don't know) but I played his ass off like Andre in the last verse of "Elevators". :mjlol:

Fred.

He’s like “if you kill my enemy i might do you a favor in the future :ehh:

I’m like “nikka i was gonna kill him anyway, go somewhere :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, the game is obviously super dope. I never played D&D but I do have like 10-15 of the books (mostly 3.5) because I like the art and lore.

If I had one major compaint (again, I'm only like 25% into Act 2, so this could change) the monsters so far have been :ld: compared to some of the wilder shyt in that universe.

Nothing I'd hold against the game over all, I just wish they would've used some of the cooler and/or more bizarre enemies.

Fred.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Man I forgot how important it is to save. All the time.

I spent about 20 mins managing inventory, another 60 mins doing little side quests and interactions and then got into a fight with an enemy way above my level because I made a stupid dialogue choice.

It’s been a while since I played a game like this but I should know better.

Don’t be like me brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man I forgot how important it is to save. All the time.

I spent about 20 mins managing inventory, another 60 mins doing little side quests and interactions and then got into a fight with an enemy way above my level because I made a stupid dialogue choice.

It’s been a while since I played a game like this but I should know better.

Don’t be like me brehs

It happens to the best of us :mjcry:

I never checked to see if you could adjust the auto save frequency on here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i don’t think theres a game i ever put over 100 hours in that I ever had the urge to immediately run back after i was done, its almost always the exact opposite. After i put more than 50 hours into a game i usually never want to play it again.

With this game im just now hitting act 3 but im actively thinking about how im gonna play my next character so many choices that sound good but im trying to take it easy.

im going full zoidberg next playthrough

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
i don’t think theres a game i ever put over 100 hours in that I ever had the urge to immediately run back after i was done, its almost always the exact opposite. After i put more than 50 hours into a game i usually never want to play it again.

With this game im just now hitting act 3 but im actively thinking about how im gonna play my next character so many choices that sound good but im trying to take it easy.

im going full zoidberg next playthrough
I can relate, as soon as I got to Act 3 on my first character I went ahead and started another playthrough

Should be finishing up Act 3 on my second character within the next couple of days likely, and I’m ready to do another playthrough right after